PDA

View Full Version : What you see is not always what you get

Adam PA Artist
07-22-2014, 11:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7osSEeoiJM&feature=youtu.be

PyroManiacs
07-22-2014, 03:45 PM
Now Ive seen the 3" consumer cake scam.... but with this, Its just wrong on so many levels.

algrant1
07-22-2014, 11:03 PM
I have seen the 1.4 scam. But this takes it to a new level.
I might just cut open a few different shells to see what is really inside.

Adam PA Artist
07-22-2014, 11:35 PM
I don't blame ya

PyroJoeNEPA
07-23-2014, 10:06 AM
I might just cut open a few different shells to see what is really inside.
Better think that one through first!!! That is not something you really want to do! Some shells are "flash broken" & you don't want to go cutting into that! [The guy in the video had a ceramic knife on the table]
If you look at those shells--there is no manufacturer's info on the shell--definitely a "no name low budget" shell sold in Europe probably for a ridiculous price.. Any shells you get here from a reputable manufacturer--Yung Feng, Lidu, Dun Pai, Sunny, etc. are going to be what they are supposed to be.
Just amazing that they would go to all the trouble to fill a hemi with an insert and plain rice hulls to rip people off but when you look at the price between a 3" & 4" or a 5" & 6" shell and multiply the difference a few thousand times, there are some big bucks to be made in the scam!

RunBang
07-26-2014, 01:04 AM
HAHA! yes, these shells comes from this website: www.pyro-castle.com You can note that in add, it's the most expensive prices i've ever seen haha!

displayfireworks1
07-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Wow this is a great video post. I know they do this sort of thing in Consumer Fireworks here in United States, I had no idea they would try this in the display fireworks line. I am going to see if I can get permission to use this video and make a video on my channel. I expose this deception when I find it.

Adam PA Artist
07-30-2014, 10:49 AM
Yes someone does need to expose this kind of trickery i was actually shocked when i saw this. Its like your paying for a shell with mainly rice hulls what a scam. Shame more and more videos like this keep popping up, like the one with the canister shells that had only a small festival ball in the middle. Consumer is one thing but professional shells its just unheard of.

Adam PA Artist
08-03-2014, 02:14 AM
Im sure this person who created this clip would have no problem giving permission for you to use it, being that he's exposing these shells for what they are. I think someone should e-mail www.pyro-castle.com and tell them its a damn shame what they are producing, if infact they are and that there not gonna have much customers left with that kind of quality.