PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Louisiana!

spanks_4
07-05-2014, 06:17 AM
Yep another person from Louisiana, but not the swamps lol. I've played with artillery shells for years and have always wanted to get into the real show side of fireworks.
I've been watching a lot of Dave's videos, which is interrupting my sleep, but I'm learning a lot from them!

I am hoping, for my first show, to set off a 300 shell Excalibur and Diablo finale preceded by a bunch of 200/500 gram stuff, random shell packages, and whatever else I see that blows my mind! I'm just hoping I can either find a seller that will work with me or have the budget for it come November.

spanks_4
07-05-2014, 07:28 AM
I mentioned wanting to shoot a bunch of artillery shells and with that being said I need to make a bunch of mortar racks to support my insane vision! So does anyone in the south know of any stores or online stores that carry the HDPE DR11 pipe?

killer57
07-05-2014, 09:51 AM
welcome aboard :)

displayfireworks1
07-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Yes I believe we have at least two people from Louisiana on the forums,
http://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/images/map-louisiana.jpg
Thanks for joining, you are correct, in order to advance your display with artillery shells you are going to need some racks. One of my advertisers pyroboom.com has a great selection of HDPE DR 11 and guarantees his prices to be the best on DR 11. Here is a link to his website.
http://www.pyroboom.com/
Are you staying up late watching my videos? Over the years I heard that a few times. My original webmaster told me when he was adding videos to pyrotalk he had to be careful not to start watching them and just concentrate on embedding them on the site. LOL Thanks for that great feedback.

Wholesale Fireworks
07-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Hey Spanks...welcome to pyro talk. If you get a chance check us out at www.wfboom.com We carry the rcks with the DR-11 tubes and we have a great shell that rivals the excalibur called Electric Rain. We also ship to your state all the time.
Look us up when you get a chance.

fatcat
07-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the forum

spanks_4
07-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the suggestion Dave I actually emailed pyroboom about some racks the other day and yes your videos are keeping me up late trying to get ideas for my show lol!

Hey Ray/wfboom guy your site is actually the first one I checked out, because of dave, but I'm not sure if I can order from y'all wholesale.

Right now I have a deal worked out where I pay double whatever the wholesale price is.... So he pays $20 for a case I pay $40 etc etc etc... Still works out less than retail and it's mostly TNT, black cat, and world class stuff.

Wholesale Fireworks
07-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Spanks ..I dont quite understand your situation but anyone of legal age can purchase from me at wholesale prices. We even offer additional discounts above and beyond the wholesale price. We dont ship retail pieces so your individual piece cost is way less than retail. give me a call with any questions.

iwannagoboom
07-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Hello...nice to meet you.