PDA

View Full Version : A sentimental idea

blown2bits
04-22-2011, 12:12 PM
I think this year, I am going to have everyone sign a shell with a small note to a loved one that has passed away, that way we can send a message to heaven easier. A lot of people have left may family in the past few years, so I know everyone will sign at least one shell. what do you think of that idea?

PyroJoeNEPA
04-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Sounds like the ultimate Pyro Tribute to me. I saw a clip where a fellow had a shell-I don't recall if it was an 8" or a 10" hemi with the cremated ashes of a friend in it that he was going to shoot! That is pretty radical! But I do like your idea!

nrubmx
04-22-2011, 03:58 PM
i think that is a great idea! maybe if you wanted to you cauld have them donate to a charity to sign the shells, so that way they know it is going to a great cause. but i do think your idea is very cool!

Palermitano2
04-22-2011, 05:04 PM
I think this year, I am going to have everyone sign a shell with a small note to a loved one that has passed away, that way we can send a message to heaven easier. A lot of people have left may family in the past few years, so I know everyone will sign at least one shell. what do you think of that idea?

This is a great idea. If you dont mind I would love to do this as well. I appreciate you sharing this Idea . I have lost several people over the past 2 years. I think It would be a moral booster on the 4th......