PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Aruba

TCJ4
07-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Terick and i'm from aruba,i started out with fireworks when i was about four years old if i remember correctly.I started out just like everyone here buying kid friendly fireworks and every year since i have been upgrading to more and diffrent kinds of fireworks,getting more cakes,fountains,roman candles etc.

About four or five years ago i started doing research on firing systems i could build myself,so i found a couple of ideas i could do,so that year i build and used my first 5cue firing system and it worked really good.

Every year since building my first system i have been trying to upgrade my firing system and also on my quantity of fireworks i get each year.

My goal is to maybe get a license here to maybe buy electric matches,and fuses and maybe some fireworks.

:)

displayfireworks1
07-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Hello to Aruba, thanks for joining. There is someone that follows my video from Aruba and I know someone in medical school there.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4036/4438741939_ba4aa2aa53.jpg
http://www.propertyworld.com/assets/b118.gif

TCJ4
07-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Thanks dave for the welcoming,i forgot to mention that i have been watching you're videos on youtube for a long time,i really enjoy them :)

PyroManiacs
07-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!!!

PyroJoeNEPA
07-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Buon Bini TCJ4! You live in a truly beautiful place. My wife & I flew in a couple years ago & picked up a cruise there for the Caribbean & on our return, stayed there a few extra days to enjoy the Island.
The cruise ship we were on was making its last trip after many years of doing it's route [St Lucia, Curacao, Barbados, Margaretta Island] before being re-tasked to a cruise run around the tip of South America so as we were leaving the harbor they shot off fireworks at the mouth of the harbor! It was AWESOME seeing the shells break over the water as we sailed by!
Is it difficult to get fireworks there? and what are the laws like concerning fireworks?

TCJ4
07-03-2014, 12:12 PM
In Aruba we can only buy and shoot fireworks from dec 27 till dec 31. During that period u can buy fireworks anywhere on the island.
A couple of years ago anyone here could have bought some 3,4,5,6 etc inch shells,but do to the amount of injuries that happend they made it illegal to consumers,so now only someone with a license can buy 2,3,4,5,6 inch shells

Laws concerning fireworks are very strict,for instance it's illegal storing fireworks at youre house.,can't shoot any fireworks during the year.
To shoot fireworks during the year u need to get a permit from the police

PGH_Pyro
07-03-2014, 12:27 PM
you still have it better than a lot of Americans !

TCJ4
07-03-2014, 01:12 PM
In Aruba concerning fireworks the regulations and laws are okay,just hope they can make it easier to buy and shoot fireworks during the whole year and not just for 4 days.

Also make it easier for people who are really in to fireworks to get information and the permit to buy and shoot 1.3G fireworks here.

Everyear i want to expand my show but there's only so much you can do with 1.4G :)