PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know a good place to shoot fireworks in Myrtle Beach S.C.

Pyrojohnny1
04-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Hey does anyone know of a good place to shoot in Myrtle Beach S.C. Where your not bothering your wife or neighbors or anyone. I know it's legal here but some people are well, ya no. And the dogs to.

Thumpjunkey
04-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Hey does anyone know of a good place to shoot in Myrtle Beach S.C. Where your not bothering your wife or neighbors or anyone. I know it's legal here but some people are well, ya no. And the dogs to.

I'm heading down there in a little over a month. Everything I have read says fireworks inside city limits anywhere along the grand strand is illegal including the beach. Is this not correct? From what I could gather Garden City is the most lax of everywhere.

Pyrojohnny1
04-21-2011, 08:18 PM
That is correct, I live down the south end of Myrtle Beach by soccastee and never had any problems except from my HOA. ( Homeowners Association) and the damm neighbors dogs. So you never heard of anywhere. No one with property or anything.

Thumpjunkey
04-22-2011, 12:22 PM
You lost me on this one. In your first post you said it is legal. After my post you indicated I was correct that it is illegal. Is it legal or not and are you looking for a legal shoot or an illegal shoot site? If it is legal you have tons of places down there.

Pyrojohnny1
04-22-2011, 07:06 PM
It's legal in some areas and illegal in others. Go figure firework laws, I have cops that live right on my block just a couple of houses away and i never had any problems. Last year i did a 26 min. show on the 4TH and no problems with the police just the HOA. I'm looking for a place i can go and shoot off what ever i want thats legal of course and not bother anyone.