PDA

View Full Version : Kneppy's Demo Weekend

J's12talk
04-19-2011, 12:04 PM
I wanted to remind everyone that Kneppy's Fireworks is having their Demo may 7th and an open shoot May 6th. They will be demonstrating 80 to 90 products followed by a computerized pyro-musical. There will be 4 different pyro clubs that will have members there making it a great place to see what they are like. Joyce has some serious product available, checkout her website for a full product list. The best of the best hands down. Don't forget the open shoot on the 6th, help blow the sky apart.

UniversalPyro
04-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Count me in! Sounds like a good time.

jknepp1954
04-20-2011, 05:47 PM
**ROAD CONSTRUCION - DETOURS**
I just found out this week - there is a DETOUR to our place. They are replacing the bridges this summer over I-80. This will be an all summer project! :mad: So whether you come to the demo or to the open shoot and need to come to our store first, you will be rerouted a different way. Just basically follow the detour signs - and when you come to the end of the detour - you will turn left. I will try to have a small sign that points you in the right direction.
For those of you who has GPS - i always say don't follow it - but in this case - it may actually be best that you do - it usually will stear you away from the detour area. I will also try to do little signs once you take the GPS route as that will take you the most direct way to our store. Remember these signs will be SMALL! So take care and look carefully for the signs.
Boy this road destruction deal really SUCKS! :mad:

UniversalPyro
04-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Is all products for shoot night need to be bought at your store? and if so, do you have discount that night for shooting?

J's12talk
04-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Is all products for shoot night need to be bought at your store? and if so, do you have discount that night for shooting?

You do not have to shoot only their product. Being a member of one of the clubs will give you wholesale prices. If you meet up with me I will make sure that you are taken care of. Join the P.P.A., being a member opens you up to a lot of things to you.

jknepp1954
04-20-2011, 10:46 PM
You do not have to shoot only their product. Being a member of one of the clubs will give you wholesale prices. If you meet up with me I will make sure that you are taken care of. Join the P.P.A., being a member opens you up to a lot of things to you.
Universal - you can shoot anyones product - i just like to see my pyro freinds have a good time.
As far as discounts, we are offering to the pyro talks members (bring along a copy of your info page) a one time offer for that weekend only of discount wholesale pricing. PM me for the discount - as this is a priviledge only for members, not for lurkers.
As j12 suggested join a club such as PPA ...
Not sure where you live at in PA but i also belong to a small local club in the State College area - but members of that area also come as far as York and Philly areas - guess it depends on how much you want to travel. They have about 3 shoots a year and i think they also do one or 2 shows a year for the local firemen in that area.
Joyce

UniversalPyro
04-21-2011, 03:14 PM
I am joining the PA Artist group. Is that what you mean? either way J's12talk will make arrangements with you to meet up that night. And i look forward to meeting you also jnepp54! I assume we can bring racks for mortars? Consumer that is.

Thumpjunkey
04-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Joyce
Are you expecting your whole product line to be in by then?

jknepp1954
04-21-2011, 10:08 PM
universal - yes bring your racks for your consumer mortars.

And Thumpjunkey - unfortuneately not all of our product will be in. If you go on our website, i have tried to include the approx arrival date of products. I will probably be doing an update of site and available product by mid next week.
Joyce

J's12talk
04-25-2011, 09:27 PM
I just went over Kneppy's price list if I counted right they carry 24 different product brand names and 31 different types of shells. How many places do you know that offer that kind of variety.

Pyro Nation
04-25-2011, 10:20 PM
not to many..... just wish they were closer.... or deliver to PA guys with a permit... : OP

jknepp1954
04-26-2011, 05:22 AM
not to many..... just wish they were closer.... or deliver to PA guys with a permit... : OP
If you have a permit - it is entirely legal for us to deliver or ship - at a price! LOL
I thought you were coming?

masterofsparks
04-27-2011, 09:57 PM
I just went over Kneppy's price list if I counted right they carry 24 different product brand names and 31 different types of shells. How many places do you know that offer that kind of variety.

Yes, they have a tremendous selection & are really nice people too!

J's12talk
04-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Kneppy's carry the top 3 shell brand names that the market offers; Excalibers from World Class, Pro Shells from Bigs, Exterminator shells from Megabanger. My understanding is that they are all made at the same plant but there are different styles of brakes depending on which line you buy.