PDA

View Full Version : Kellners ordering page

indianahx
04-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Hey guys, hoping maybe someone who is familiar with the page or familiar with the company could answer this question:

I'll try to post this in a non-column format....

If you go to kellners website, click on Professional Fireworks

Next from the drop down menu choose "Fireworks Launching Mortars"

If you scroll a little you'll find the chart reads
M2.5f/2.5" fiberglass mortar
Case pack column says "50 or more"
Case price column 2.95
Unit price column 3.50

I feel dumb asking this...does this form mean that a case would be 50 and would run you 2.95 a tube? Likewise individually they would be more expensive at 3.50 a tube??

Just asking because to the far right it gives you the option of inputing how many units you intend to purchase or how many cases but does not list the quantity in the case.....see the confusion???? Thanks for any clarification!

indianahx
04-18-2011, 07:37 PM
I also failed to ask if kellners offers our forum any discount? Either way I figured is help out an advertiser....but a discount would be great!

J's12talk
04-18-2011, 08:48 PM
"50 or more" will qualify you for case pricing at $2.95, indivdual tubes are $3.50. In the old days Kellners gave club discounts when they quit doing it upset a lot of his loyal customers. The changes he has made in the last 5-6 years have not helped his business at all.

indianahx
04-18-2011, 08:56 PM
Changes?????

J's12talk
04-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Changes?????

Inferior 1.4g product lines, Mexican 1.3g products, eliminating club discounts. Checkout some of the other Kellner threads for more on this. Bobs a nice guy and I still enjoy his demo weekends.

jknepp1954
04-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Here is a direct quote from his 1.3 pricing sheets

DISCOUNT STRUCTURE
• There are 10 case prices listed for selected items, these are the only discounts available for Display Fireworks.
This means you must order 10 cases of one item number, but may assort the styles of that item.
This is the first year he has done the 10 cs deal - for the past 15 years we have dealt with him, has always been 5 cs to get your better pricing for 1.3 - alas another change .... :rolleyes:
But yeah - if you get 50 or more tubes you pay the smaller price....

UniversalPyro
04-19-2011, 03:46 PM
the way the economy is, i can see them changing things.