PDA

View Full Version : Days before I planned to order from Nite Lites.....

Kev in Ky
06-21-2014, 06:30 PM
My truck decided she wanted a new transmission, before the planned August Date. Since I am also building the truck, she has to get a new, built engine, custom driveshaft and some rear end work. Looks like another 4th that's going to blow, but not in a good way. I MAY try to get a case or two of shells or something, but doubt any business would want to do such a small order, although I would pick it up of course. Not sure, life just started throwing haymakers, from relationship problems, to family health, etc etc. When it rains, it pours..... Hope you all have your things in order, and I expect some nice videos from your shows, even just comparison vids of some new products.

PyroManiacs
06-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Sorry to hear man. Hope things work out!

fatcat
06-22-2014, 07:36 PM
Know the feeling. Stick in there. Keep a sense of humor. Things will get better. It just takes time

Kev in Ky
06-23-2014, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Will keep my head up and soldier on through. At least my mind is staying somewhat busy trying to figure all this crap out, haha.

PGH_Pyro
06-24-2014, 10:16 AM
yeah ive had a bunch of financial curve-balls come in at me over the last year . lot of car repairs and un-expected domestic expenses .
grrrrrr .

josereyn74
06-28-2014, 05:13 PM
Sorry to hear that! Hope things get better for you soon!

Jred201
06-29-2014, 10:01 AM
Will be doing my first show in 4 years this 4th, I too had financial problems and fireworks were cut from the budget. Hang in there!