PDA

View Full Version : Cobra raffle

Blam Blam
05-31-2014, 01:49 PM
COBRA® RAFFLE

Wireless Firing Systems

The CrackerJacks is raffling off a complete Cobra Wireless Firing System.

The raffle is limited to 200 tickets and once they are all sold, the drawing will be held and the winner chosen. If the tickets sell fast you could have the system in time for the 4th of July.

The system consists of:

( 1) 18R2 Scripted Remote Transmitter
(10) 18M Firing Modules
( 1) Audio Box

Total value is approximately $3,500.00

Tickets are available now for $40.00 each. Each ticket (entry), gives you a 1 in 200 chance of winning a complete Cobra Wireless Firing System with 180 cues. That's enough to shoot your own display right from the start.

Purchase Tickets

via PayPal

Tickets may be purchased via PayPal (preferred method, saves time) by sending $40.00 for each ticket you want to purchase to crackerjacksraffle@gmail.com. Please include your Full Name, Address and Phone Number in the notes. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.

via Mail

If you'd like to purchase your tickets via mail, first send an e-mail to crackerjacksraffle@gmail.com stating your Full Name, Address and how many tickets you wish to purchase. Then send a check or money order payable to CrackerJacks to:

CrackerJacks
c/o Turner
208 Ridgedale RD
Ithaca NY 14850

Rehash

Checks and Money Orders must be made out to "CrackerJacks". Purchasing by mail, be sure to send an e-mail first to crackerjacksraffle@gmail.com. Tickets will then be held pending payment. Ticket sales will not be final until the check clears. Tickets are limited to 200, once they are gone, they are gone. Ticket sales are on a first come - first served basis. The drawing will be held as soon as the last ticket has been sold.

Shipping

Shipping to addresses within the continental U.S. is included. Shipping outside of the continental U.S., along with customs, tariff, duties, etc. are the responsibility of the winner. All ticket sale are final.

Good Luck !

More info (http://www.crackerjacks.org/raffle)

PyroJoeNEPA
06-03-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm glad to see the site is fixed & I can finally post again. This raffle is hot & over half of the tickets are already sold! Don't sit on your butts guys [& girls]--this is a really nice Cobra System package and it could be yours [or mine!]. The sooner the tickets are gone, the quicker the system goes out the door to the lucky winner. Don't be left out!

Blam Blam
06-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Down to 7 tickets, prolly less by now.

Blam Blam
06-05-2014, 09:32 PM
SOLD OUT!

Thanks for your support.

mguerra
06-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Will you post the name of the winner in this thread?

Blam Blam
06-06-2014, 08:33 PM
That would be up to them but, would you want anyone to know you just won a complete Cobra Firing System ;-)?

PyroJoeNEPA
06-11-2014, 08:41 PM
The Cobra system was one by someone in Virginia who is a member of the Crackerjacks. I won't post his name because I don't know if he wants it all over the internet. Great system--10 modules, 18R2s & an Audio Box. He is gonna have a great time shooting [and possibly scripting] his 4th of July show this year! Thanks Crackerjacks!

Blam Blam
06-15-2014, 07:45 PM
It was Eric V., he gave his permission.