PDA

View Full Version : Cobra software update early June?

Pyro k
05-12-2014, 08:54 PM
I'm ready to purchase a cobra system! Scott if you read this, I'm curious if I should just wait to purchase until the upgrade is available In June? Can you give me any details about the software coming up?

cobrafiringsystems
05-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi Pyro k, the upgrade will be a new beta. The features won't be anything game changing which would cause you to make a purchase then vs. now. The nice thing is that the software can be updated at any time so you won't have buyers remorse. We work very hard to keep our systems reverse compatible with simple updates to firmware and add-on accessories.

Westpapyro
05-13-2014, 03:09 PM
Buy now! You can easily upgrade software anytime. Get it so you can play and practice shooting with it. You won't regret.

And welcome to club Cobra!

Northern Sky
05-13-2014, 07:17 PM
The current software is awesome as it is. Pull the trigger and get in the game. There will be a new software version released in November that will make you want to update and then again in May if history repeats itself.

The bottom line is there is a learning curve so don't worry about software updates because you won't be savvy enough to be able to take advantage of the new features anyway. 3.0.3 is all that is needed. Unless you are scripting large shows shooting from multiple fronts the 2.1.1 version is more that adequate to shoot your display.

Pyro k
05-24-2014, 12:24 AM
SOLD, I just made the purchase. This years show is going to rock!

Pyro k
05-31-2014, 12:37 PM
I just opened my cobra system this morning, looks great. I can't wait for show time, thanks Scott