PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter / Ressurection Day

Pyro@Mach13
04-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Hope ya' all have a great day with family and friends. Thank you Lord for this day.

matandch
04-20-2014, 09:44 PM
The Day of Resurrection: the great day, feast of feasts, the never ending day. Come with joy and rejoice, for Christ is risen from the dead!

Happy Easter!

jknepp1954
04-21-2014, 10:52 AM
iwished this somewhat like Facebook - would do LIKES for both of you.
Hope all had a blessed Easter - we did. Hubby even shot a few firecrackers with our grandson.

PyroManiacs
04-21-2014, 03:43 PM
iwished this somewhat like Facebook - would do LIKES for both of you.

I have asked Dave what he though about making a PyroTalk for FB, he said hes not ready for it yet. KEYWORD : "yet", hehehe.
Even with that it can be made into a secret group so it can be invite only and would not be searchable as well.

I have already a good number of members friended on FB from here.

Or maybe even this forum had a messaging window on the right side of the page so it would be like an open chat room for whoever is online.

I dont know if "BulletinSolutions Inc." this forum provider, has an optional program for that or not yet. It would be awesome to real time chat with everyone in here all at the same time though.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-22-2014, 07:39 PM
PyroTalk "Likes" to all above!! Happy Easter! We were getting ready for our vacation--in Arizona now enjoying the 90 degree weather!!! Be back in time for Kneppy's Demo. Hope to see many of you there.

PGH_Pyro
04-23-2014, 01:46 PM
it was called Ostara long before it was called 'Easter' and was a pagan / nature thing to do more with sex and recreation .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%92ostre

Wholesale Fireworks
04-24-2014, 12:58 PM
Well lets just all be THANKFUL that it is no longer called that or has any association with the pagan ways. It is truly a time to rejoice!

PGH_Pyro
04-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Nothing wrong with pagan or christian ways as long as no one's being harmed . whatever works for you.
i'm an open-minded pyro.
And that should say procreation and not recreation . sorry for the typo. there's no edit option .

PyroManiacs
04-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Nothing wrong with pagan or christian ways as long as no one's being harmed . whatever works for you.
i'm an open-minded pyro.

Pagans believe that divinity is found within mind and nature....definitely nothing wrong with that.

Also sounds a lot like some Asian cultures.