PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Maine

Maine-iac Pyro
04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Hello all.

Dave,
Looking forward to meeting you at the Kellners Demo weekend. I will be driving over tomorrow to attend Fridays Cobra course and the shooter course Saturday. Thanks for all your information and videos. You had to resend the DVD to me because it came back undeliverable from my first address. I probably should have planned better for this trip because I know I will show up empty handed to a bunch of you asking "Did you bring the Lobster?" !!

PyroManiacs
04-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

killer57
04-09-2014, 06:45 PM
welcome aboard :)

displayfireworks1
04-09-2014, 09:11 PM
From where to live in Maine to Kellners Fireworks is
752 miles
11hours and 36 minute drive
Thank you for joining pyrotalk forums. you are putting in a lot of time and resources to make it to Kellners , that is great. Please look me up when you get there. Scott from Cobra Fireworks Firing System is doing a presentation on pyro-musicals on Friday. For members of pyrotalk forums unable to make my plan is to at least video some or all of it.
For me tomorrow 04/10/2014 I plan to be at Kellners 9AM for the PGI shooter course, I believe the last time I took the course was 2008 so it is time for an update.
Here is one of my videos from 2010 Kellner Fireworks PGI course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShcdk2_wOs

Pyro Nation
04-10-2014, 05:53 AM
Welcome to the forum Maine-iac!!! Hope you find what you are looking for

Maine-iac Pyro
04-14-2014, 10:24 PM
I wound up having a great time and met a lot of nice folk at the demo and class. It would be nice to be able to put some usernames with the faces now. If I met you in PA this weekend, let me know. Thanks!