PDA

View Full Version : Video from displayfireworks1 of the rocket master 2011

displayfireworks1
04-13-2011, 06:20 PM
This is currently an unlisted video on my youtube channel. I am posting here on my website first for all to enjoy before I release it. Unfortunately, the weather was terrible the day these rockets were fired and the wind was gusty, so some of the rocket pattern may be distorted.
The rocket master wanted me to tell everyone he enjoys your comments on the rocket videos. I am trying very hard to recruit him to the pyrotalk.com fireworks manufacturing forums because he loves to share his knowledge. Problem is he is better at making rockets than he is at operating a computer. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q837iouH8Y

Ralph
04-14-2011, 12:03 AM
Hi Dave next time you See Mr TR can you ask him for his strontium oxalate red report formula and what size report its colour is affective in and how much confinement they like :) ?

pyromaniac
04-14-2011, 02:00 PM
I got to meet the rocket master and ask him some questions about his rockets! He'll answer whatever question you throw at him and then some. Great guy to talk pyro with. I hope he does join this forum, we all could learn something from him!

displayfireworks1
04-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Ralph

I ask the Rocket Master your question about the red report; he responded he was given the formula at the Florida Fall Fireworks Festival by a gentleman from Malta. He was told not to tell anyone else about formula. He did emphasize the formula is very sensitive. Sorry that is all I can tell you.
Dave displayfireworks1

StormY
04-16-2011, 01:21 AM
This guy does some awesome work. Has some great rocket building skills. Hopefully I can catch his next showing.

indianahx
04-16-2011, 06:03 PM
i'm completely baffled....how in the world does he get that perfect circular punch cut out of the quickmatch for his timed fusing of the flights????????????????????

whitepyro
04-24-2011, 06:22 PM
he probly usese a hole punch which you can get from a stationary store

indianahx
04-25-2011, 10:49 AM
wouldnt the hole punch also punch out the black match inside???????

whitepyro
04-25-2011, 05:52 PM
yes,there was still space around the hole, it would have jumped across anyway.