PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Fireworks

pyrotalk
02-23-2011, 07:43 PM
So this summer I am going to Missouri for a wedding and am interested in buying fireworks. Since i live in Denver CO, every firework is illegal, and this will be my best opportunity to buy fireworks. Does anyone know about any great wholesale or consumer places that I can get fireworks?

Thanks,
PYROTALK ;)

displayfireworks1
02-23-2011, 08:01 PM
So this summer I am going to Missouri for a wedding and am interested in buying fireworks. Since i live in Denver CO, every firework is illegal, and this will be my best opportunity to buy fireworks. Does anyone know about any great wholesale or consumer places that I can get fireworks?

Thanks,
PYROTALK ;)

I am sorry but the actual name of the website pyrotalk can not be used because it may cause confusion. I am actually a little suspicious why you took this name and the circumstances of what you are writing. I have blocked this name from further use. Please everyone do not respond to this message from this writer.
Thank You displayfireworks1

fatcat
02-23-2011, 08:08 PM
Very good move Dave. This sounds like a set-up just to discredit this site. BTW is there a rules section where all members can go to find out what is permissable to post? thanks

displayfireworks1
02-23-2011, 08:17 PM
If I did the program correctly you should have saw and agreed to the rules when you registered but if you missed it they are back at the pyrotalk.com website just before you enter the discussion forums.
I anticipated a few people causing trouble on the bulletin board and I appreciate everyone understanding but overall I am pleased that good people are registering and discussing fireworks. I welcome everyone. Thank you.

Acid Thunder
02-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Hey Dave, You can actually Delete this whole thread. On my Forum, ( Not Firework related ) I have something that says Moderate this Forum, not sure how VBulletin works but many of these things are set up the same. Not much was said here in this post anyhow so just Delete it. That user can re-register or offer him or her a new Username and update it in their Profile.
Call me if you need something.

Also, since your the Admin, you could probably just Delete the post right within the Post.
Ours will say Edit Post, but yours will give you an option to Delete Post.

santa6688
02-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Well, it looks like it was just a scam...

But if anyone else was curious as to actual wholesale dealerships in Missouri- just let me know. I've lived in Missouri (Columbia) all my life and have some experience buying wholesale.

Spirit of '76 is a good website to look at for starters.

californiapyro
02-27-2011, 02:55 PM
central city fireworks has the lowest retail prices ive ever seen, almost like wholesale. near joplin, MO