PDA

View Full Version : Kneppy's Fireworks Demo May 7, and open shoot - May 6

jknepp1954
04-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Kneppy's Fireworks Inc. Presents:
7th Annual Products Demo – Class C (1.4g)
Saturday May 7, 2011 – Pyro time 8:00 PM till?
@ Kylertown Little League Ball field – off 2nd St.
In Kylertown, Pa. 16847

FOOD and drinks available by Little League – support the local community
Music by local DJ

Kneppy's Fireworks will be showing off 80+ of the new products from last year and this year. Come early to get good parking and good food! Bring your lawn chairs, flashlights, pens, and rate our wonderful products. Yes, pack up the kids – they will love this too! Make this a family event! After all, “Fireworks are a Family Tradition!” Whether you buy only $100 worth or $10,000 of product each year, you won’t want to miss this exciting event. We will be showing off Class C products from AAH, AFW, Glorious, Cannon, Brothers, Windmill, World Class, Boomer, Cutting Edge, BIGS, Pyro King, Pyro Predator and others in the class C shoot.
ALSO, the WNYPA club will once again provide a musical grand finale in the end to music of some famous movie themes. You won’t want to miss this!
Free drawing for Neon Kneppy’s Frisbees

Lodging – Motels – Harbor Inn - Philipsburg (9 mi) 814-342-0250
Best Sleep Inn – Philipsburg (10 miles) – 814-342-2004
Kwik Fill Plaza Motel – Kylertown (3 mi) – 814-345-5645 (I-80, exit 133)
Quality Inn - Milesburg – 25 mi. – 814-355-7521 (I-80, exit 158)
Best Way Motel – Milesburg – 25 mi – 814-355-7535 (I-80, exit 158)
Days Inn – Clearfield - 18 mi – 814-765-5381
Super 8 – Clearfield – 18 mi – 814-768-7580
Also Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Rodeway Inn – Clearfield
Note – Clearfield Hotels are all off I-80 exit 120.
Campgrounds – Woodland Campground (15 mi) – Woodland – 814-857-5388 (I-80, exit 123)
Black Moshannon State Park – 8 mi. – 814-342-5960
Snow Shoe Campground – 15 mi. – 814-387-6299 (I-80, exit 147)

Directions to Shoot site: From I-80 East – Exit 133, Rt. 53 North to Kylertown Stop Light – turn left. Go to crossroads, turn left (old rt. 53) go .1 mile, turn right onto Schoonover Road – go straight onto Second st. to sign on alley. We will also have some signs up.
From Rt. 322 West or East – Rt. 322 to Philipsburg, turn at the stop light at Sheetz/Harbor Inn intersection (Rt. 53 N). Follow Rt. 53N to stop light in Kylertown (near I-80). Turn Left - Go to crossroads, turn left (old rt. 53) go .1 mile, turn right onto Schoonover Road – go straight onto Second St. to sign on alley. We will also have some signs up.
From I-80 West – Exit 133, to Stop Light – go straight. Go to crossroads, turn left (old rt. 53) go .1 mile, turn right onto Schoonover Road – go straight onto Second St. to sign on alley (follow signs)
From I-99 – go I-99 north to Rt. 350 N Exit to Philipsburg. Follow Rt. 53N to stop light in Kylertown (near I-80). Turn Left - Go to crossroads, turn left (old rt. 53) go .1 mile, turn right onto Schoonover Road – go straight onto Second St. to sign on alley. We will also have some signs up.
From Kneppy's Fireworks - we will give you a sheet that has directions on it – only about 3 miles from here.

MAY 6 - Open shoot - RSVP ONLY - same location
All Pyro Talk members are invited.
Just let me know if and how many are coming so I have enough food prepared. Last year I got caught without enough food as many came that did not say they were coming. Supper is 6 PM approx. Shoot times I think will be 6:30 to 9:30 - BUT these times are not confirmed. This is a residential area and would like to quit as quick as possible. I will be going to twp meeting for permit on the 21st (this past meeting was cancelled), then shoot times will be confirmed.

CLASS C products only.
Hope to see alot of you there!
Joyce and Henry Knepp

PS - just thought this post deserved a spot on its own as the info on narrative of sponsor page usually gets lost in the moment.

Pyro Nation
04-06-2011, 02:20 PM
NOOOO... Not may 7th..I have a PGI shooter course that day down by me,.... you must change the date...lol

jknepp1954
04-06-2011, 02:44 PM
I know = probably down at Emmaus (since I can't say the company name). We always seem to conflict every year. Tell John K. though that Joyce says hi! And good luck with your PGI cert.

Pyro Nation
04-06-2011, 05:38 PM
LOL.. OK I will do so Joyce..and thanks

J's12talk
04-06-2011, 09:40 PM
NOOOO... Not may 7th..I have a PGI shooter course that day down by me,.... you must change the date...lol

Come on up for the open shoot night on the 6th. Meet the WNYPA members, they're a great group of people and Joyce makes some great food.

jknepp1954
04-20-2011, 05:51 PM
First of all - yes i know I double posted - just wanted to make sure my butt was covered!

**ROAD CONSTRUCION - DETOURS**
I just found out this week - there is a DETOUR to our place. They are replacing the bridges this summer over I-80. This will be an all summer project! So whether you come to the demo or to the open shoot and need to come to our store first, you will be rerouted a different way. Just basically follow the detour signs - and when you come to the end of the detour - you will turn left. I will try to have a small sign that points you in the right direction.
For those of you who has GPS - i always say don't follow it - but in this case - it may actually be best that you do - it usually will stear you away from the detour area. I will also try to do little signs once you take the GPS route as that will take you the most direct way to our store. Remember these signs will be SMALL! So take care and look carefully for the signs.
Boy this road destruction deal really SUCKS!

Pyro Nation
04-20-2011, 08:10 PM
NOOOO.... I am calling the government and making you reschedule to the following weekend...lol

J's12talk
04-20-2011, 10:09 PM
NOOOO.... I am calling the government and making you reschedule to the following weekend...lol

Come on dude, go for a twofer, open shoot at Kneppy's Friday, shooters course on Saturday. Thats what I call a great pyro weekend. Just DEW IT!

jknepp1954
05-01-2011, 02:10 PM
**BUMP**
Also to confirm shoot times for the Friday May 6 open shoot - 6:30 to 9:30! :cool:
ONe of the twp superviors asked "why do you want so early - it isn't even close to dark at 6:30" - my answer - most of these guys don't really care - they just want to shoot stuff and hear it go BANG and BOOM! ;)

jknepp1954
05-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Also There will be special pyro talk forum wholesale rates for those who attend this weekends events. BUT this special rate is for this weekend only May 6,7,8 - not valid any other time of year. PM or call me for details - you must bring in proof of your screen name for our records.
Just hope the weather is decent - been looking at forcast everyday - it keeps changing on us - and driving me a bit crazy! But short of a monsoonal rain - show will go on! Just dress accordingly.

J's12talk
05-01-2011, 08:26 PM
I'll bring my snorkle and water wings just in case.