PDA

View Full Version : Boy attacks government vehicles with fireworks

displayfireworks1
12-14-2013, 11:07 AM
In United States I believe the police would shoot you if you did this. It is weird to see fireworks used as weapons in some countries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdZHh7Ezbo0

PGH_Pyro
12-16-2013, 10:26 AM
yeah youd be as good as shot if you did that , here . or theyd at least beat the s___ outta you .

Playingwithfire85
12-16-2013, 03:56 PM
My uncle like a 500g cake a few years back, when they were still illegal here in MI, and ran from the road back to his front stoop. It was dark out so when a cop noticed a guy running in the dark he pulled up in front of the house not realizing he pulled his front end on top of the lit cake. As the cake started firing the cop panicked and jumped out with his shotgun and tackled my uncle. The cop was ridiculously spastic screaming at everyone. When his backup showed up he ended up getting screamed at by his supervisor because when he tackled my uncle his shotgun landed in the yard and he left it unattended all while he was busy yelling at everyone. Two good things came out of this bad situation: we didn't get shot and we didn't get ticketed for illegal fireworks.

NewPyro93
11-13-2020, 07:36 PM
This is in turkey. I know because of the language and I speak it lol. Its crazy the stuff people do in turkey but honestly I'm sure they deserved it. When I went to turkey for the first time in 2016 or 2017 ( I forget), the cops there treated me like shit so I had to stand my ground. When I did stand my ground they threatened to arrest me for no reason. They don't treat people with respect. Especially citizens or their own country.

Rick_In_Tampa
11-15-2020, 10:49 PM
The kid is lucky he wasn't shot or run over by the cops.

JoeyV.
11-17-2020, 09:43 AM
Antifa protesters threw mortar shells in a restaurant during mega protests just last week. They have been using shells as genades since the beginning. My fear is a knee jerk reaction and a city ban on fireworks again...

Arclight
11-17-2020, 11:41 AM
If it's any consolation, there was a ballot initiative in my city to ban all fireworks after this year's 4th of July warzone. Despite all of the whining on Nextdoor, it failed to pass by about 17 points. My insurance agent told me that retail fireworks had more or less a "best ever" year.

So the public's appetite for a ban isn't that great, despite the inconsiderate and criminal users. That doesn't mean our "wise leaders" won't try to pull something, but it's encouraging.