PDA

View Full Version : how much is everyone planning on spending at kellner's

TitaniumsalTDI
04-05-2011, 03:24 PM
I know the 50% off pieces is really good how many of you are purchasing a majority of your product there?
I've been researching the videos on the website and i like a lot of what i see, but are there going to be any new product we haven't seen yet that will be for sale before demo night?

fireworksman74
04-05-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm not sure what I'm spending not much though

J's12talk
04-05-2011, 09:42 PM
I would love to say that I buy most of my 1.4g product from Kellners but I can't . Ever since he went to King chicken and liberty blah brands its all gone downhill. He used to have some kick**s 1.4g product. The reason he is only allowing his product to be shot at the demo this year is it can't stand up to anyone else's. His demos used to be huge, they'ed have to have a cop directing traffic and the place would be packed with RVs. He still has a few good cakes but you better try one before you buy a case. He still has some good 1.3g product example; the B.O.S.S. system, some of the cakes, shells and salutes. Stay away from the mexican shells, they were nice people but their shells were weak. I still love the demo great people good times, just wish it was like it used to be.

jknepp1954
04-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Unfortuneately True - Hotels use to be booked solid - if you didn't book early, you had to go to either Clarion or Franklin to get a room. I would guess if you don't have a room booked yet - you would have no problem getting one.
Also in the past if you got there 1 hour before demos, you would have to park way out somewhere on the side road and hoof it iin with you chairs. Now you may have to park on the hillside - but you can get in there.
Can;t get to demos this year - have other obligations.
See some of you folks at the open shoot though - only 2nd time to that event - excited to see Daves salute racks going up.