PDA

View Full Version : Kellners

UniversalPyro
04-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Does anyone know off hand if you have to register to be there at open shoot night? or demo nights? or is that just for the classes they offer? please let me know

thanks all!!!!!!

jknepp1954
04-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know off hand if you have to register to be there at open shoot night? or demo nights? or is that just for the classes they offer? please let me know

thanks all!!!!!!
the registration use to be just for the classes/seminars they hold. To the best of my knowlege no reg. is needed for open shoot and same with demo nights - just go - present either your drivers license if you are from another state other than PA, if a PA dude - then to buy you will need your PA permit or a copy of BATF permit/license.

UniversalPyro
04-05-2011, 09:45 AM
FYI...I called Kellners, if your from PA you DO NOT need a permit to fire the Class C fireworks, cause your on their grounds. You do need the ATF license to shoot Class B though. Just wanted to clarify this up for any confusion caused by above posting. They will have you sign something there when you go for shooting on their property.

jknepp1954
04-05-2011, 11:28 AM
thanks - that is good to know. I was actually thinking along those same lines - but wasn't sure.
However, I think if you hang out and buy more fireworks after April 7, then you will NOT be covered under their "umbrella permit", then you WILL need a permit of some type at that time if a PA customer.

fireworksman74
04-05-2011, 03:10 PM
FYI...I called Kellners, if your from PA you DO NOT need a permit to fire the Class C fireworks, cause your on their grounds. You do need the ATF license to shoot Class B though. Just wanted to clarify this up for any confusion caused by above posting. They will have you sign something there when you go for shooting on their property.

As per my conversation with Mike at Kellners its true that you do not need a permit to purchase 1.4 product however you must shoot all product on premises if you are a PA resident you can't take home without permit

Pyro Nation
04-07-2011, 01:52 AM
Well, unfortunately do to the wife possibly losing her Job as a teacher, I am going to curb some unnecessary spending. So, maybe next yr I can be at the demo.. Enjoy guys and look forward to the videos