PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale fireworks 1.4g

Casiasr6
11-14-2013, 12:32 AM
Howdy, I'm now to pyro talk. I live in south texas and recently bought fireworks from kellners. It was a awesome experience. It was also my first time buying wholesale and now I'm in love. There's no better feeling then seeing a freight carrier bringing your fireworks (:

The only problem I had was shipping. It was a little expensive shipping from PA to TX
So my question to y'all is if y'all know any other wholesale sellers that might be closer to texas.

I do not own a business and I am only a hobbyist/enthusiast!

Thanks, in advanced!

displayfireworks1
11-14-2013, 09:47 AM
I would be curious of the dollar amount you purchased with shipping. When I looked at the fireworks laws in Texas, it appears most consumer fireworks are legal during the two fireworks holidays of July 4th and New Years. I did a quick internet search and found multiple people selling consumer fireworks in Texas. If your budget is high enough, I would be willing to bet most of them would give you a reduced price. You also want to purchase items by the case. If you are buying from my advertisers and the budget is high enough, approach them and request a reduced shipping rate.
It would be against the forums rules to post links to all the companies it Texas selling fireworks that are not my advertisers. However, there are people from Texas on the forums that belong to fireworks clubs perhaps they will contact you via private message and you can consider club membership and possible getting your ATF fireworks license.

Casiasr6
11-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Awesome, thank you. Firework sales in texas are only legal during the regular season. The use of fireworks is allowed all year long. So I can purchase fireworks out of state and use them all year long.
I purchased by the case with kellners and spent 1500 with shipping it came out to about 2,100. The main seller around my area is Alamo fireworks they sell wholesale but only to existing customers they do not except new ones.
I ordered your DVD on the ATF License a while back. I am in school 6 days a week and work 2 jobs so was going to wait till next year to start the process