PDA

View Full Version : Bigfireworks Reloadable Shell Choice

DLux3888
04-03-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm in the process of putting an order together from Bigs and am unsure about about what kind of mortars to get, but I have been looking at their "Pro Shells" pretty hard. I've seen the video on they're website and they look pretty good. Has anybody shot these in person?

Also, what other kind mortar do you guys suggest? Also, any other product from Bigs you suggest?

Fireworksguy
04-03-2011, 01:13 PM
The Pro Shells are great, i've also shot them along side of the Exterminator shells and there almost identical. Other shells that i have shot from bigs that i would recommend would be the Maximum Load ball shells, the height is a little low but great break and shell overall.

Dart
04-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I'd go with the HD shells, same performance as the pro's with a little more selection, 12 pro shells, 6 neon x, 6RWB x I had all last year and liked them all

indianahx
04-03-2011, 04:50 PM
So the hd shells package is just an assorted kit of a few different shells?? I've done exterminator pretty similar to excals and the like in my opinion....

fireworksman74
04-03-2011, 05:29 PM
The Pro Shells are great, i've also shot them along side of the Exterminator shells and there almost identical. Other shells that i have shot from bigs that i would recommend would be the Maximum Load ball shells, the height is a little low but great break and shell overall. the pro shell are exterminators the only difference is the shell selection on exterminators are exact from kit to kit and pro shells are a mix kit

Pyro Nation
04-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Has anyone shot the HD shells yet. I been going back and forth between getting the HD or the Pro

J's12talk
04-03-2011, 09:29 PM
The pro shells are as good as they get. The 3" Pro 8 shot is the best "cake" I have ever seen in the 1.4g realm. It makes you go OMG what was that. Big products are hands down my favorite product line unfortunately I'm to far away to make them my number one destination.

Pyro Nation
04-03-2011, 09:35 PM
thanks J's.... I have never used them, but will be trying them out this yr.

J's12talk
04-03-2011, 09:54 PM
thanks J's.... I have never used them, but will be trying them out this yr.

You will not be disappointed.

DLux3888
04-03-2011, 11:23 PM
What any other products from Big. Have any of you guys tried their roman candles, rockets, fountains, and/or firecrackers? I want to place an order with them but need $1000 dollars worth, so I'm looking to get a little but of everything. We all know $1000 wholesale buys an awful lot...

Pyro Nation
04-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Yeah..im in the same boat Dlux.. From my research... The pro line is real nice. Jesse James is a 200G which i hear real good things about. But that is about it..

DLux3888
04-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Yeah..im in the same boat Dlux.. From my research... The pro line is real nice. Jesse James is a 200G which i hear real good things about. But that is about it..

Oh man. I'm hoping they got some good fountains and roman candles and stuff too. But I've definitely heard good things about their pro line.

Dart
04-04-2011, 04:07 PM
The flashing thunder candles are good, for crackers I'd go with black cat brand, rift zone is a good large cone fountain, 6 dragons and 16shot aerial barrage are both good 200gm assortments. 500's I'd get pro 3",massive brocade

OBrienC
04-04-2011, 04:49 PM
If your going to get roman candles you have to check out their Neon Tracers. 196 shots packed 15 to a case and I recommend shooting the whole case at once. Just angle the candles a little bit, pretty impressive inexpensive effect!

DLux3888
04-04-2011, 05:07 PM
If your going to get roman candles you have to check out their Neon Tracers. 196 shots packed 15 to a case and I recommend shooting the whole case at once. Just angle the candles a little bit, pretty impressive inexpensive effect!

I seen those in their catalog. I was pretty intrigued. I'll probably have to get some of those.

Mike Extreme
04-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know about the 10 ball crackling candle from bigs by magabanger?

jknepp1954
04-04-2011, 06:23 PM
i maybe mistaken, but more than likely the same effects as any other generic brand crackling candles.

Forti1bs
04-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Neon Lights is a great shell from Big. They are my favorite anyway.

ThunderKing
04-06-2011, 08:59 PM
end of days with tails is a good quality ball shell with a nice tail if you want that effect.

pyrodude
04-07-2011, 10:36 PM
end of days with tails is a good quality ball shell with a nice tail if you want that effect.

End of Days very nice ball shells they are re-wraps of WC Super Magnums.

il_pyro_fan
04-18-2011, 03:34 PM
What any other products from Big. Have any of you guys tried their roman candles, rockets, fountains, and/or firecrackers? I want to place an order with them but need $1000 dollars worth, so I'm looking to get a little but of everything. We all know $1000 wholesale buys an awful lot...

Don't be afraid to look at the assortments if you think you can't hit the magic number.....there is a for lack of a better term semi-complete show with the reaper tubes and 500 gram and 200 gram that will generally get you that extra bit you need and not stick you with an extra 4-6-7 items that would be endlessly repeating itself...

I am finding out that unless you are doing a 30-45 minute large show some of these assortment cases....blocks from many a vendor will get you there with a great show with a great variety as well...BTW I love the NEON X shells and RWB'S as well those rocked before and I hope they get some more in.....SOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UniversalPyro
04-18-2011, 04:34 PM

Do you get any discount with that purchase, i would like to order with yours if you do. I want a couple of cases of the big shells.