PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cynthia again!

cynthiafireworks
10-29-2013, 11:30 PM
Hello!

This is Cynthia from China.Haven't been here for quite a long while and I want to say Hi to you again! I don't know where's the appropriate place to post this greeting to you all, so I had to choose here. If this is not the right place, Dave pls help to remove this thread.

To fireworks industry, I am relatively new and less experienced than everyone of you. But since I've already get involved, I want to be better.I would like to share with you whatever you want about the policy on fireworks in China,the production process, the factories information and distribution, thoughts from the bosses, and so on.As an interaction, I would love to hear from you about your comments on the markets, the standards and regulations, the products and your hates and favorites etc.

I will ask Adam to share some valuable photos in this forum about the 14th ISF things. It's really a great fun for all of us and I wish I would be there again when the 15th ISF coming.
:o

Cynthia

cynthiafireworks
11-06-2013, 01:16 AM
It's cold here! maybe I shouldn't come here again. Pls help me to delete all the posts, Dave.

displayfireworks1
11-06-2013, 01:57 AM
The little pieces of China we see make onto the internet often present as obvious and deceptive. I am never sure what to make of it sometimes.
The relationship USA and China have is odd.
http://www.mercurybrief.com/wp-content/uploads/economist5.jpg