PDA

View Full Version : Tallest Fountains

Palermitano2
04-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Ive always stayed away from fountains. This year I would like to incorporate some into my show. What I am looking for is hight. Any suggestions?

SITHADMIRAL
04-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Last years the neighbors attached the fountains to six foot poles lit the fuse and stuck them in holes in the ground. Made the fountains look bigger. Five or six in a row looked pretty impressive.

Palermitano2
04-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Last years the neighbors attached the fountains to six foot poles lit the fuse and stuck them in holes in the ground. Made the fountains look bigger. Five or six in a row looked pretty impressive.

Thats a great Idea I can work with that shooting on the beach. Thanks!

J's12talk
04-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Bigger Than Life fountains boast 7 different effects and going over 30' in the air. The sound they make when they push that hieght is intiminating. Kneppy's have them. I use on average about 8 rows of fountains to start my annual labor day show. One row at a time one type at a time, the more of each type the better. This gives me at least 8 minutes of show before there could be any neighbor complaints. Things get a little crazy after that. Kids women and even the biker dudes love them, it makes for a well rounded show.

$/\/\0|<E
04-02-2011, 02:43 AM
High Voltage - Hales . It has good height but short 25' easy

Burning_D4ve
04-02-2011, 06:41 AM
in germany we got some from "zink" they get about 5-7m high :) would you get them in the us?

jknepp1954
04-02-2011, 09:29 AM
WC Bigger than Life
WC Worlds Highest
Br Pure Fantasy (ftn/mine combo)
Bigs Hurricane (rewrap of Pure Fantasy)
These are the best tall height ftn IMO
Almost forgot - BIGS Silver Crackling Dragon Cones - super duper intensive silver crackles last about 1.5 min height of at LEAST 20'

PyroJoeNEPA
04-02-2011, 11:06 AM
World Class "Bigger Than Life" & "World's Strongest Fountain" are my favorites. . If you want something REALLY different look at the "Krazy Klock" by Brothers. Not a high shooting fountain: Starts out as a wheel, strobes, whistles, 3 red flares, 5 [green, red, & blue] flares to 5 golden fountains. I mount two of them on a 5' 1x3 cross arm with gold fountain drivers about 8 feet in the air-use two of these setups. They look insane when they are spinning around! There is a you tube demo if you search KRAZY KLOCK.

Palermitano2
04-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Wow Great Feedback ! Thanks everyone ! I will make you all proud.

jknepp1954
04-02-2011, 01:04 PM
pyrojoe - i am going to have to check out that youtube vid - sounds like a kewl effect - we have a kid show that we do for a church camp and i start off with a segment or 2 of fountains wheels, or something simlar = was running out of ideas - so that would maybe be the ticket...

PyroJoeNEPA
04-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Joyce, Here is the you tube demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RImLFEwgzhw

As you can see, the only weak spot is the 5 tubes don't burn/transition exactly on time--but that is minor. It is more noticeable when you see it on a video clip--when it is "spitting & sputtering" nobody notices things like that...
The kids will love them! My one grandson asked me if I was going to have "the funny wheel" again this year! LOL!

jknepp1954
04-02-2011, 04:02 PM
World Class "Bigger Than Life" & "World's Strongest Fountain" are my favorites. . If you want something REALLY different look at the "Krazy Klock" by Brothers. Not a high shooting fountain: Starts out as a wheel, strobes, whistles, 3 red flares, 5 [green, red, & blue] flares to 5 golden fountains. I mount two of them on a 5' 1x3 cross arm with gold fountain drivers about 8 feet in the air-use two of these setups. They look insane when they are spinning around! There is a you tube demo if you search KRAZY KLOCK.
First of all i apologize for taking this thread away from its original intent - TALL FOUNTAINS.
But Joe, the bold print is what i am interested in - how did you set this up? Do you have a pic or vid of this with all of this going on? That is what I am interested in....perhaps pm me on this - or maybe we can talk at Kellners...
Sorry about the hijack - now go on talking about tall fountains