PDA

View Full Version : I've made a WFBoom purchase list

Kev in Ky
09-24-2013, 03:56 AM
So, I have a list "almost" finished, but I have never ordered from there, and have a few things I am unsure about. Was curious if anyone with knowledge of what WFBoom carries would chime in, especially on the items I'm not "sold" on. I am buying by the case, which is why I don't want anything to fall short of my expectations.

List:
One bad mama
Electric rain shells (comparable to excal?)
thunder balls (candles)
Pyro Party
Unleashed
Shimmer and shine?
Back country
Aquarian
d-day
maximize
Assault team

I will have to re-look at the list, to see which ones I am questionable about, but i want to say the last 5-6, I need to narrow down to 2-3. Very interested in knowing about those Electric rain shells, if their nowhere near excals, that could make or break the whole purchase honestly. Any help/info would be greatly appreciated, even if only about 1-2 items on the list, as I am over budget at the moment, and want to get the best bang for the buck.

Thank you,
Kevin

tntrealty1
09-24-2013, 05:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMcwTv22wQ

this might help. Someone posted this demo. I don't see a difference between them.

PyroManiacs
09-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Go with the E-Rains, I use them and love them.
As for the last few that you are trying to narrow down to:

Aquarian - good height, awesome breaks and loud for a 200 gram, You should also look at "Mid Summer Dream" , "Beach Boy Delight" and "Binary Star"
And if you really want, since they come packaged 8/1, you should look into just getting the 12 Shot Assortment comes with 2 each of these 4. I always get this assortment.

D-Day - Real good height, huge breaks and loud. You would also like Liberty Parade, Blast Furnace, Bad Lands, etc. and basically all the 9 shot cakes that are packed 2/1, lol.

Maximize has a good crescendo effect starting with one and ending with multiple shots, each with colorful mines. Breaks could be better but not a bad purchase @ $17 a piece.

I use AFW/Glorious brands religiously and know all the product very well.

Check your private message inbox too...

PGH_Pyro
09-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Electric Rain shells have interesting colors in them ... you will notice if you compare them to excal / etc .
I am a fan of D-Day / Vegas Lights / Aquarian cakes from there ...

Kev in Ky
09-27-2013, 05:00 AM
Sorry for slow response, been busy past couple days. Really appreciate your comments. I just watched "christmas in july" which seems to have a lot/if not all wfboom products also, so that will help, and also about to check the video link in the first reply. I'm going to go check out the things mentioned above, as I think I remember seeing a couple of the ones in at least 1 of Daves videos. D-day, seems like a winner also, so I think it's time to edit my initial list somewhat.

Kev in Ky
09-28-2013, 07:02 AM
I've actually got a pretty good list of items now, because of you all, and someone who almost put together the entire thing for me :p I will post it up soon, just in case anyone else is interested, or have any opinions on it. Guess my biggest curiosity is how much shipping will cost from Ohio to Ky. We shall see.

PyroManiacs
09-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Awesome, cant wait to see your final list. :cool:

Wholesale Fireworks
10-14-2013, 02:55 PM
KEV in KY
I will be more than happy to help with any other questions you may have. It looks like you have been getting some awesome feedback from everyone here(THANK YOU ALL)
Give me a call or send me a message and I can address your shipping issue. Just an FYI.....we can only ship to a commercial business or a freight terminal in KY.
Shipping is based on weight and distance, so the cost cant be determined until we get the whole order. I can say that the min shipping rate is $125, so plan on at least that.

mguerra
10-30-2013, 12:42 PM
One thing I like about WF Boom is the low minimum purchase. I have a place I get Excals for pretty cheap, but it is $1000.00 minimum to get the good price. Electric Rain is slightly more expensive than the wholesale price I can get on the Excals, but a lot less on the minimum order. I shot a couple of test shots of ER the other night, and they were excellent! I just started doing business with WFB and am VERY happy with them, their prices and service.