PDA

View Full Version : Hey. New Member here. Hopefully learn a lot from you guys.

BlackCat99
09-13-2013, 10:06 AM
I have always done class C fireworks around the 4th since I could burn my thumb, but have since moved to fusing things together and soon would like to get into the bigger stuff and whatnot when I am ready, just need to find a way to get going into displays with a company, maybe a shooter school. There are tons of good shows around me so I am spoiled. Anyways, hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PyroManiacs
09-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk! Where you from?

Diesel1
09-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Welcome and enjoy

BlackCat99
09-13-2013, 10:37 AM
I am outside of Cincinnati Ohio

displayfireworks1
09-13-2013, 09:30 PM
If you are outside of Cincinnati Ohio and over 21, I can help you get an ATF license to purchase 1.3 fireworks. Wait, I am picking some pyro ESP. The pyro crystal ball is telling me you are less than 21 since you picked Black Cat as your username. LOL
In that case, you can probably attend the shooter class at Lynch Imports located just outside of Cincinnati Ohio. Problem is the classes are not until early next year.

BlackCat99
09-14-2013, 10:33 PM
If you are outside of Cincinnati Ohio and over 21, I can help you get an ATF license to purchase 1.3 fireworks. Wait, I am picking some pyro ESP. The pyro crystal ball is telling me you are less than 21 since you picked Black Cat as your username. LOL
In that case, you can probably attend the shooter class at Lynch Imports located just outside of Cincinnati Ohio. Problem is the classes are not until early next year.
I am over 21 by a few lol. I have looked into what it would take, and it really doesn't seem too terrible... more or less just jumping through the hoops and paying a few bucks as I have nothing to hide or be worried about. Do you go to Lynch's classes, or teach them? Reason I ask is I noticed your video of the Lynch guy and a few other videos for that matter and you just get like the all access pass lol but I did see you did a one on one interview with him. What kind of shows have you done?

I am honestly wanting to play with bigger and better, just a matter of doing it safely.