PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Netherlands

Robert
09-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Hello fellow pyro "s

My name is Robert and I am from Netherlands.
I love fireworks and I'm addicted to it
You can buy a lot of fireworks here but not in stores.
what you can buy in the store is not fun anymore.
too expensive and no effect
Sorry for the bad language google translate

greetings Robert

displayfireworks1
09-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Ik geloof dat de officiële taal van Nederland is het Nederlands. Ik ben blij met jullie mee. Aarzel dan niet om te communiceren in elke taal die u comfortabel gebruik zijn. Ik herinner me dat in de niet al te verre verleden jaloers van sommige van het vuurwerk dat te koop in Nederland waren, misschien iets onlangs zijn veranderd dat. Laat me onder andere een kaart van Nederland voor mensen in de Verenigde Staten te zien waar je bent geografisch gelegen.
I believe the official language of the Netherlands is Dutch. I welcome you joining. Please feel free to communicate in any language you are comfortable using. I remember in the not to distant past being jealous of some of the fireworks that were for sale in the Netherlands, something may have recently changed that. Let me include a map of the Netherlands for people in United States to see where you are located geographically
http://www.ilike2learn.com/ilike2learn/Continent%20Maps/Country%20Maps/Europe/Netherlands.gif
http://www.ifilmeurope.com/files/2010/11/carte_eu.jpg
Netherlands, also known as Holland is only made up of one country. It is more commonly referred to as Netherlands because only two out of its eight provinces, North and South Holland, use the name Holland.
http://www.wired-destinations.com/images/guides/holland/maps/holland.gif

PGH_Pyro
09-08-2013, 12:08 PM
i was in the netherlands once. good people. good cheese . : )

Robert
09-08-2013, 02:03 PM
And poor legal fireworks (lol)

Thanks for posting the map Holland is not so big.
In the Netherlands we have a fireworks forem the name www.vuurwerknederland.net
That's a nice forem with many pictures and product information and movies.
This is only about illegal's fireworks in Netherlands shells to 16 "bottom bangers to 500 grams verry big stuff
I've learned a lot about you blue aluminum. thanks for the movie about blue aluminum.
This is a very nice forem you see me here many thanks

cynthiafireworks
09-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I heard something about your unreasonable regulations for fireworks using. If every country goes like yours, the fireworks people like us will go desperate.........LOL

smilli
09-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Actually we have 12 provinces:p
Again a link that u post robert that is only meant to sell illegal fireworks in the Netherlands, what is your point for posting it here?

Robert
09-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Zo kan ik laten zien wat er bij ons zo'n beetje geschoten word.
Het was niet verkeerd bedoeld.

smilli
09-18-2013, 06:50 AM
Ok Robert, pas wel op met dat zware spul he:)

PyroJoeNEPA
09-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the Forum Robert. We look forward to your posts.