PDA

View Full Version : wfboom reloadable shell choice?

welker
03-31-2011, 06:29 PM
i want somthing with a big break, ive eleminated the liberty, so should i go with electric rain, mortar attack, or the cheaper shells that come with twice the amount... ahh so confused. wish they had excals

Fireworksguy
03-31-2011, 06:36 PM
It all depends on what you want to do, if you want some nice breaks and some variety, go with the mortar attack, if you want more shells, go with the cheaper stuff. It all depends on what suits you best. If you have racks, i'd go with the cheaper stuff with alot of shells.

Pyro Nation
03-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Cheaper shells with a lot of shells in my opinion can trump the better shells IF you have the mortars to use them all.

welker
03-31-2011, 06:54 PM
very true. well every fourth of july i hand light many products starting from 11 in the morning and wont end until 1 am. i shoot everything seperatly throught the night and day, but around 9p.m i have a short 10-15 minute show. i enjoy everything more thsi way. so i think i will purchase both the mortar attac case n the cheaper shells, that way i can use the cheaper shells n throw them in a couple racks. thanks for the help guys. also does anyone know where i can get some excals shipped?

abovegroundfun
03-31-2011, 08:07 PM
Ive shot a lot of WFs product.

Their best shell is Electric Rain, hands down. Its a really nice canister shell, especially for the price. Its a great alternative to the more expensive Excals. Very nice big breaks for the price!

I bought the Spirit of Liberty last year and was very satisfied. I was intimidated by the price at first but then they told me when the buy 1 get 2 coupon is going on, you can buy single pieces for what is it..68% off i think it is? Anyways, it comes to like 88 bucks or so. Very good variety and nice breaks. Mortar Attack looks like the same stuff only not as many.

If you are looking for the best bang for a cheap price, go with the American Brave ball shells! Better than all of the other ball shells they sell in my opinion and you get a box of 12.

Hope this helps!

welker
03-31-2011, 08:18 PM
Ive shot a lot of WFs product.

Their best shell is Electric Rain, hands down. Its a really nice canister shell, especially for the price. Its a great alternative to the more expensive Excals. Very nice big breaks for the price!

I bought the Spirit of Liberty last year and was very satisfied. I was intimidated by the price at first but then they told me when the buy 1 get 2 coupon is going on, you can buy single pieces for what is it..68% off i think it is? Anyways, it comes to like 88 bucks or so. Very good variety and nice breaks. Mortar Attack looks like the same stuff only not as many.

If you are looking for the best bang for a cheap price, go with the American Brave ball shells! Better than all of the other ball shells they sell in my opinion and you get a box of 12.

Hope this helps!

thanks alot man

UniversalPyro
03-31-2011, 10:01 PM
Welker, why does it say banned next to your name?

wpman321
03-31-2011, 10:41 PM
I agree with American Brave they really suprised me for the case price they have a large break.

nrubmx
04-01-2011, 10:14 AM
very true. well every fourth of july i hand light many products starting from 11 in the morning and wont end until 1 am. i shoot everything seperatly throught the night and day, but around 9p.m i have a short 10-15 minute show. i enjoy everything more thsi way. so i think i will purchase both the mortar attac case n the cheaper shells, that way i can use the cheaper shells n throw them in a couple racks. thanks for the help guys. also does anyone know where i can get some excals shipped?

******excals shipped from superiorfireworks.com they are $70 for one box but you need a minimun order of $150 or you can buy it wholesale but i beleive that is a $1000 minimum order*********

Xplosive
04-02-2011, 09:25 PM
I've shot a lot of their shells and can tell you their Electric Rains are their biggest and best (Backordered untill end of May) Mortar attack is an awesome assortment and I have to also agree with the American Braves. At a buck a shot they are best cheap shells out there, Nice thump and decent breaks!! I have 36 of these mixed in my finale!

UniversalPyro
04-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Electric Rain are the best shells that wfboom carries. they are pretty descent. Hopefully in a couple of years you'll have your ATF license and then you wont have to worry about what shells to buy, you get the real deal the first time.