PDA

View Full Version : Hello From New York

TheBag
08-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Hi there everyone super huge fireworks fanatic iv'e been making my own since i was a kid nothing spectacular mind you just rather load firecrackers . As an adult now i am truly inspired by Dave's work and it has really made me want to pursue getting my ATF licence . I have always marveled the big fireworks displays as a kid it has been a dream of mine to do my own but i never thought it was possible. At displayfireworks1 YouTube channel it really clicked in me hey i can really achieve this dream i have had for so long it got the ball rolling and i'm not turning back.
Every weekend i travel to NH to practice so far i have built a few racks and my shows are improving. I d like to become as professional as i can be i pride myself in safety and have an insatiable appetite for knowledge.

I am looking to hook up with people near NY so that i can obtain some hands on training

Thanks everyone for having me here

displayfireworks1
08-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback, it sound like you are heading in the right direction. I had a talk with Harry from Skylighter one time, I said most people in this hobby start out by making firecrackers and it progresses from there. I appreciate your honesty. There is a fireworks club in New York, they are not really fans of mine but I am sure they will consider you for membership if you can figure out how to apply. I believe this is the link to their information.
http://wnypa.com/

PYRO321
08-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Welcome there is a lot of info. on this forum you will enjoy it. I see you say from NY but your info. say's IL.

TheBag
08-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks for catching that i had my VPN set to IL all is fixed now thank you both for the nice welcome i know i am going to learn a lot here