PDA

View Full Version : looking for a cheap firing system

dgfireworks
08-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Hey i need help from you guys i need a very cheap firing system soon and wanted to know if anyone knew of any?

PYRO321
08-08-2013, 06:10 PM
How cheap is cheap the cobra with one mod is not to bad if you don't need the new version.

Firework Crazy
08-08-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm guessing that your asking this question because you don't want to spend too much...yet have it be a reliable module. If I were you, I'd enter a general search such as.."pyrotechnic firing systems", or something similar. Look at every resource that google or bing provides that relates to what your looking for....and when you find a system that you find is at a price that you see fit. Search for reviews on that system to see if it is a good deal for how much it costs. If you haven't been on eBay or Craigslist, although you probably have, still research what people think about that system especially those who mention they are in the pyrotechnic industry.

dgfireworks
08-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Ok thanks, how much is the cobra with one mod, i bought a cobra but was stolen from me and i have a show in about a month and need a cheap but yet reliable like you said firing system and i will look on google, craigslist, and ebay hopefully i have some luck.