PDA

View Full Version : 500$ to spend at wholesale fireworks! (wfboom)

welker
03-29-2011, 09:33 PM
SUGESTIONS? WHAT WOULD YOU PURCHASE WITH 500$ IN CASE AMOUNTS. I ONLY WANT 1 CASE OF 500g WITCH WILL BE BATTLE FRONT. OTHER THEN THAT ALL MIXED CASES AND 200G AND RELOADABLES. SUGGESTIONS?

Pyro Nation
03-29-2011, 09:54 PM
Jungle Cat,Thunder storm,Back Country, Star Quake, Pride and Gratitude.. .Some of the ones I like

welker
03-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Jungle Cat,Thunder storm,Back Country, Star Quake, Pride and Gratitude.. .Some of the ones I like

no doubt i highly agree. from your expierence are the breaks for jungle cat bigger in person?

welker
03-29-2011, 10:01 PM

and the breaks for thunderstorm are very tiny /:

Pyro Nation
03-29-2011, 10:01 PM
I think they look awesome. I used them quite a bit. Especially when ya put like 4 or 6 together..

Knightmare
03-30-2011, 12:36 AM
These suggestions should be helpful.

The American fireworks warehouse repeaters assortment that contains Aquarian, Beach Boy Delight, Binary Star and Midsummer Daydream which are outstanding. These produce an assortment of effects. Blitzkrieg is an excellent zipper effect. Golden Swallow and Wind in the Willows are outstanding for golden willows.

Asian deuces are their nicest doubles. Electric Rain are their greatest canisters.

Wishing you the best of luck!

welker
03-30-2011, 09:24 PM
These suggestions should be helpful.

The American fireworks warehouse repeaters assortment that contains Aquarian, Beach Boy Delight, Binary Star and Midsummer Daydream which are outstanding. These produce an assortment of effects. Blitzkrieg is an excellent zipper effect. Golden Swallow and Wind in the Willows are outstanding for golden willows.
Asian deuces are their nicest doubles. Electric Rain are their greatest canisters.

Wishing you the best of luck!

thankyou, and im 100% getting that case. its great. when it comes down to the electric rain canisters are the breaks big? the tube lift and break sound are amazing but from what ive seen in videos on wfboom, the break dosnt look to big? what can u say about this.

fireworksman74
03-30-2011, 09:32 PM
last time i checked the electric rain shells are out of stock

Palermitano2
03-30-2011, 09:54 PM
lets not for get Aquarian..........

welker
03-30-2011, 09:54 PM
lets not for get Aquarian..........

ofcourse not.!

welker
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
last time i checked the electric rain shells are out of stock

ya they are right now /: suppose to come in May. but DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THESE SHELLS ARE?!?! DO THEY HAVE BIG BREAKS OR ones like the video on wfboom

Knightmare
03-31-2011, 02:31 PM
DO THEY HAVE BIG BREAKS?

These shells are medium breaking shells.

Excalibur's are larger looking in my personal opinion.

jungle cat
03-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Pyro Party and Century Garden are also great 200g cakes

Fireworksguy
03-31-2011, 03:50 PM
ya they are right now /: suppose to come in May. but DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THESE SHELLS ARE?!?! DO THEY HAVE BIG BREAKS OR ones like the video on wfboom

Yes, as someone has already said, the breaks aren't real big, there medium sized breaks if you ask me. Def one of there best shells, but some of the Spirit of Liberty shells are just as good, but when it comes down to it, the ER shells are a little louder, but not alot of variety as to the effects.

welker
03-31-2011, 06:24 PM
the question is.... ER OR LIBERTY!?!?!?!?! OR THE 50$ CASE OF REGULAR SHELLS THAT COME WITH LIKE 144 SHELLS

Fireworksguy
03-31-2011, 06:46 PM
the question is.... ER OR LIBERTY!?!?!?!?! OR THE 50$ CASE OF REGULAR SHELLS THAT COME WITH LIKE 144 SHELLS

If you have racks to shoot from, go with the 144 shells, quantity over break size if the price is right.