PDA

View Full Version : Amazing item!

Big Oh Oh
03-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Crackling balls!.

LOVE EM.

What is your favorite brand and why?

Please no juiced items not already put out by Dave in his videos.

eldridgejoe
03-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Pyro King is the most consistant best brand for me. However Megaton is very impressive as well. Private labels like Aarow are always good.

wing commander
03-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Pyro King is the most consistant best brand for me. However Megaton is very impressive as well. Private labels like Aarow are always good.

Dave is going to ban you for talking about non-paying fireworks companies.It is in the rules.

Big Oh Oh
03-29-2011, 12:42 AM
Good point.

Maybe spell it in Pig Latin to throw people off a bit? It would give them just enough of a clue if they know true P.L.? Try it.

J's12talk
04-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Big Blue Balls, I think they're a Bigs product. The first one I lit caught me off guard. Nice!!!

jknepp1954
04-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Big Blue Balls, I think they're a Bigs product. The first one I lit caught me off guard. Nice!!!
actually no they are not. BBB is also known as Kryptonite - from a company in the mid west. They are really kewl!

J's12talk
04-01-2011, 04:09 PM
actually no they are not. BBB is also known as Kryptonite - from a company in the mid west. They are really kewl!

OOPS!! Thanks Joyce, I'm at the office chatting on company time so I couldn't check the brand name on the package.

lonny
04-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Dang will Dave really ban you for talking about non sponsors.

J's12talk
04-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Dang will Dave really ban you for talking about non sponsors.

Big Fireworks is a sponsor. Bigs was the only name brought up.

lonny
04-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Big Fireworks is a sponsor. Bigs was the only name brought up.

Still does not answer my question.

And no Aarow was also brought up.

J's12talk
04-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Still does not answer my question.

And no Aarow was also brought up.

I don't if Dave will ban you or not, I think he needs to mellow out. The site is established, he has a good sponsor base only more will follow suit. Now its time for members to have the freedom to speak openly about who, what and where. This will bring a natural gravitation of sponsors and members. Happy members are spending members. By the way I misread your statement, I thought you you were complaining because I brought up Bigs, sorry I have just become a little paronoid on Daves site.

lonny
04-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Heck no ma.I love Bigs.

Just the fact where it was mentioned that Dave would ban members talking about non sponsors.

J's12talk
04-01-2011, 11:03 PM
lonny if you go to Kellners open shoot look me up we'll blow the sky apart I'll make sure of it.

DLux3888
04-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Heck no ma.I love Bigs.

Just the fact where it was mentioned that Dave would ban members talking about non sponsors.

Who are you, the police?

lonny
04-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Who are you, the police?

Why would you assume that.

Ralph
04-02-2011, 02:00 AM
wing commander and lonny please reread the rules carefully before making outrageous comments the rule you are missquoting is

You may not post anything for sale. Since the videos and web site are free for all to enjoy the cost of this web site is financed by me and my advertisers. If you have something fireworks related for sale you will have to contact me for advertising rates. Please do not try to work around the "Nothing for sale on the discussion forum" by directing people to your web site where products are for sale. Again contact me for advertising rates. (which may be found athttp://www.pyrotalk.com/forum.php for verification)

Im sure Dave not only welcomes but would encourage discussion of the various advantages and disadvantages of each brand if someone were to own/represent a company and start pitching their product it would be very different to a member saying "I like brand X cracker balls over brand Y because brand X is not only cheaper but also has louder crackles" or something like that

$/\/\0|<E
04-02-2011, 02:40 AM
I was told as long as you don't post any links to non sponsors. Its ok to discuss companies just no links

And Kryptonite Balls are bad ass!