PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cynthia in China!

cynthiafireworks
07-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Hi all! This is Cynthia from China. It's a great pleasure to join this forum. I would like to learn some valuable advice from you professional guys and share some pyro related news if you want to know.

PyroManiacs
07-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Hey Cynthia, Welcome to PyroTalk!

I have seen your name somewhere before these forums. Nice to see you found this one!

pyroholic53
07-13-2013, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the Pyrotalk.com forum Cynthia!

cynthiafireworks
08-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Thank you , I like your name, sounds like you're big big fan to pyros... you really have to come to China for the full enjoyment of fireworks! :D
Welcome to the Pyrotalk.com forum Cynthia!

cynthiafireworks
08-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Thank you , Gary!
I registered in some forums and sometimes I am unable to sign in for unclear reason...I don't know why...

I know you're elder in fireworks industry and I sincerely hope to get some valuable advices from you if you don't mind sharing with me...:)
Hey Cynthia, Welcome to PyroTalk!

I have seen your name somewhere before these forums. Nice to see you found this one!

PyroManiacs
08-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Thank you , Gary!
I registered in some forums and sometimes I am unable to sign in for unclear reason...I don't know why...

I know you're elder in fireworks industry and I sincerely hope to get some valuable advices from you if you don't mind sharing with me...:)

hehe, my name is actually Gene.

You were close though. :)

As far as being in the industry, I have only been in the professional side since the beginning of this year. If it wasnt for Daves videos I would not have found the company I work for. I have been told by our Facility/Area manager, that I am a natural pyro.

I have been around consumer fireworks for many years though.

cynthiafireworks
08-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Sorry and thanks, Gene, nice to know you! You're very nice! :)

Since you've been around consumer fireworks for years and now you're working for a company doing professional display, right? I would be glad if you share me with your trivial working details and your most concerns.

I actually work as a sales manager for a company who owns 2 factorie, one for 1.3G display shells manufacture and another, for 1.4G consumer fireworks production. Thouh US market is not our major selling area but I want to learn some information from the end users like you and other common consumers, because it's easily for me to communicate with than people speaking other kind of languages.

I am greatful for your kindness and your friendliness very much! Thank you! :)

hehe, my name is actually Gene.

You were close though. :)

As far as being in the industry, I have only been in the professional side since the beginning of this year. If it wasnt for Daves videos I would not have found the company I work for. I have been told by our Facility/Area manager, that I am a natural pyro.

I have been around consumer fireworks for many years though.