PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kentucky

Bluebones
06-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi...my name is Troy I'm 41 years old, and I LOVE Fireworks! Been messing around with them for about 10 years now. Every year I just keep getting bigger. This year I'm going to have my show for the community at the local ball park. Gonna make it an annual event, so hopefully in a few years it'll become a huge event!

displayfireworks1
06-22-2013, 08:33 PM
If you are from Kentucky, I am sure you have been to Thunder over Louisville. One of my advertisers Nite Lites aka Little China is located in Leitchfield. He hasa great selection of fireworks

Bluebones
06-22-2013, 09:38 PM
Yes sir that's where I get my goodies! Stash is on YouTube, sorry don't know how to link. ( 2013 firework stash Troy Long) will get u there.

PyroJoeNEPA
06-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the Forum Troy. Try & take some setup video of your show. We'd love to see what you are doing & best wishes for an awesome show!!!

PyroManiacs
06-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk, Blue...

Vids are easy to link also... In your quick reply tab, there are a few little icons over the top of the box that you type in, just hover them until you see "insert video". Click on it, and copy and paste your youtube link into it. Hit ok. Then post.... and Bada Boom!! your good!

displayfireworks1
06-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Posting pictures and videos to pyrotalk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6esIHVoZXN4