PDA

View Full Version : 3 firework stores in 4 days

Ziggirat
03-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Going to Da Burgh Pittsburgh im taking a trip to pittsburgh this weekend but not only am i touring pittsburgh im stopping at 3 consumer firework stores #1 is WFBoom or wholesale fireworks in hubbard ohio #2 is Big Fireworks or Sky King Fireworks in Hillsville/Youngstown Ohio and then A-Rocket Fireworks in pittsburgh or Sister Brand Fireworks so any other places that are close by that i should stop at ??

Ps i wanna thank Dave-displayfireworks1 for letting us know about sister brand and WfBoom or wholesale fireworks

4 hr drive Ohio is coming to da Burgh

displayfireworks1
03-23-2011, 10:16 PM
A-Rocket may be closed this time of year. Wboom will have everything you need, be sure to get the coupon off the website for buy one get two free.
displayfireworks1

Fireworksguy
03-23-2011, 10:23 PM
Before heading to WFBoom, you should call or email ahead of time to see what you like and see if it is in stock. I went there last saturday and most of the popular shells (i.e. Electric Rain and many others) aren't in stock till may or june, but as for the big 2-1/2 - 3" 500g cakes, alot of them are in stock. As for 200g cakes, they also have alot of popular 200gs in but not all. Your best bet would be to call ahead of time to see if they got what you want. Hope this helps.:D

Pyro Nation
03-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Yeah. I been looking at a lot of sites for ordering, but a lot of items are out of stock right now. So guess I am waiting till May..lol

Xplosive
03-27-2011, 10:43 AM
I just spoke to someone at WFBoom the other day and most of their stuff ie Electric Rain is backordered untill May. but they do have some of their new product. Definatly call ahead and be sure to get that coupon but it's only good untill April 7th

Ziggirat
03-27-2011, 12:44 PM
A-Rocket Fireworks Was By Appointment only and i didn't buy 1 get 2 free i bought the fireworks by the cases they had pretty much everything in stock exept Sky Sweeper The Roman Candles i was gonna get and Aquatini Gonna Go back in june and pick up my back orders and get even more

Ziggirat
03-27-2011, 12:59 PM
A-Rocket Fireworks Was By Appointment only and i didn't buy 1 get 2 free i bought the fireworks by the cases they had pretty much everything in stock exept Sky Sweeper The Roman Candles and Aquatini Gonna Go back in june and pick up my back orders and get even more

fireworksman74
03-28-2011, 12:13 AM
im going to attempt 4 stores in 2 days

Pyro Nation
03-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Well, If I lived closer to the Ohio area. I would join u guys in the madness..lol.... But since I live more eastern PA I would have to take work off and I dont see that going to well with the wife..