PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Green Bay Wisconsin!

hoffie08
06-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dylan and I grew up in Green Bay Wisconsin. Have been around fireworks from the young age of 3. Got my first job at a fireworks store at 14 and now am in the Marines! Get out in just over 4 years then starting up my fireworks company. The whole 9 yards from retail to wholesale to display. Getting my AFT when I turn 21 and going to go from there. Got some of the business plan written for my company already. When I go home in August on leave I'm doing a fireworks show video from buying the fireworks to clean up so keep your eyes out for that. Thanks to Dave for all his great knowledge about the industry. Can't wait to keep learning!

hoffie08

PyroManiacs
06-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Dylan, Welcome to PyroTalk!

Pyro Nation
06-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Welcome Dylan... Hope u find everything u need here

PyroJoeNEPA
06-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the Forum Dylan & Thank You for your Service to our country. Semper Fi! We will be watching for your video in August. Best wishes on your business venture. Follow your dreams when you are young & you will have lots of great memories when you grow old!

hoffie08
06-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Thanks everyone! Can't wait to learn so much from you all here and hope I can even teach a few tricks I have(:

Lato
06-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Welcome Dylan.