PDA

View Full Version : My new youtube channel!

PyroManiacs
06-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Ok, so anyone that was subscribed to my old youtube channel "PyroManiac9381"...
I tried to get it back up and running because of all the videos and stuff I had uploaded and didnt want to lose.

I continuously emailed youtube to have them re-open my channel in which was accidentally deleted wile trying to disconnect google plus from my channel. They said they would contact me when my issue has been resolved. Its been over a week and they are no longer responding to my emails.

So, I guess that means and I have to bite the bullet and lose everything and just start a new channel.

So here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PhillyPyroTech9381

I am going to re-upload all my videos this week, and re edit all my threads with the new link to each video.

Thanks.

PyroManiacs
06-11-2013, 08:13 AM
OH MAN, this is getting ridiculous. Now they reset me original channel and everything is back to normal. SHEEZ!!!

PyroJoeNEPA
06-11-2013, 10:14 AM
I guess the D.O.J had enough time to look at & analyze it & decided to return it to you> LOL!!!

smilli
06-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Had exactly the same problem about a month ago, only problem now is they forced me to use the new onechannel layout...

PyroManiacs
06-11-2013, 10:56 AM
I dont mind the onechannel layout, I just didnt want the Google+ account connected to it.

starpyro
08-03-2013, 12:47 AM
heloo oo all you guys there i am marcos from liuyang china ,a city which famous by manufactruing all kinds of fireworks,i Hold a factory in liuyang,we can do OEM product for you and i hope you guys who have intrests to make money together with me will email me marcosxie@starpyrotechnis.com my instegram is :starpyro website is www.starpyrochina.com

PYRO321
08-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Maybe they just love you a little more gene lol.