PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

BigMO
03-20-2011, 06:59 PM
Over the past week or so the traffic has really been dead! Lets talk some fireworks! Where are you guys?

displayfireworks1
03-20-2011, 07:16 PM
I plan on going to Kellners Fireworks demo nights April 7 and 8. There will be open shooting and a special rocket display on the 8th. You can expect me to have some great video to show. Kellners usually gives me full access to all the events. So if anyone else is going to Kellners any on those two nights please say hello if you see me. I may buy a case of 1.75 salutes and shot them off just for something to do on Thursday. That is if Kellner has them in stock I have not checked yet. If he does I will be looking for anyone that has 1.75 racks. I’ll bring my 1.75 30 rack but if I can find more pipes I’ll shot all 240 salutes at one time. Maybe I’ll hit up pyrodirect for some gray quick fuse. I’ll have the magic tape and will teach anyone there how to set it up. And not only will I light all 240, I light both ends at once. LOL

Be there http://kellfire.com/

BigBang87
03-20-2011, 07:24 PM
I plan on going to Kellners Fireworks demo nights April 7 and 8. There will be open shooting and a special rocket display on the 8th. You can expect me to have some great video to show. Kellners usually gives me full access to all the events. So if anyone else is going to Kellners any on those two nights please say hello if you see me. I may buy a case of 1.75 salutes and shot them off just for something to do on Thursday. That is if Kellner has them in stock I have not checked yet. If he does I will be looking for anyone that has 1.75 racks. I’ll bring my 1.75 30 rack but if I can find more pipes I’ll shot all 240 salutes at one time. Maybe I’ll hit up pyrodirect for some gray quick fuse. I’ll have the magic tape and will teach anyone there how to set it up. And not only will I light all 240, I light both ends at once. LOL

Be there http://kellfire.com/

Dave I would pay to see you shoot all 240 from both ends!!! I might have to come out just to see that! haha

BigBang87
03-20-2011, 07:46 PM
BigMo your right where is everyone?????? Maybe they are all reading their new catalogs everyone is sending out??? lol

Pyro Nation
03-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Some have been here all along.LOL... I been making some videos this weekend. Playing DAVE,,,lol. I will hopefully have them up this week. Nothing spectacular like Dave's, but just some different things with some of the consumer firing systems out there. Using igniters and visco - ematch usage

UniversalPyro
03-20-2011, 08:26 PM
i do have some racks, if you want to use them you may. I have a 50 and 2 thirty racks. I will be attending the events. And if anyone has bigger racks, i'm willing to spend a little to see them go off. For im still waiting on my liscense, but hopefully i will get the interview soon.

fatcat
03-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Big MO,
You guys who live in or very near the "super fireworks friendly states" are very lucky. Some of us, because of location, time constraints, finances or "the significant other" can't eat live and breathe pyro all the time. We depend upon you guys to keep us in the loop so to speak. LOL Keep the videos and comments coming. Believe me, we really enjoy them.

Pyro Nation
03-20-2011, 10:35 PM
Well, Seems like a lot of the PYRO friendly states are right near us. THANKFULLY... Ohio, PA....lol Even NY is nice. Well to atleast do shows..lol

Palermitano2
03-21-2011, 06:50 PM
I am soo Jealous of all you guys going to the Kellner shoot. I would have loved to have gone but the wife is giving birth any day now....besides I am saving the hall pass for the PGI......LMAO...I cant wait to see the videos of Kellners........

Pyro Nation
03-21-2011, 07:04 PM
LOL... Hall pass... Wish all wives would do that.. in one way or another..lol

BigMO
03-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Some have been here all along.LOL... I been making some videos this weekend. Playing DAVE,,,lol. I will hopefully have them up this week. Nothing spectacular like Dave's, but just some different things with some of the consumer firing systems out there. Using igniters and visco - ematch usage

Did you ever get these videos completed!

Pyro Nation
03-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Some are but dont know if it is worth posting them.