PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Marine pyro
04-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Hello my name is cameron,
I'm a huge firework enthusiast and have been one since I believe 14. I joined this site to meet other individuals who have that same great love for the thrill of fireworks. Displayfireworks1 aka Dave I have seen a lot of you videos and like the way you do things thank you for letting me join your site. Later than sooner I would love to get my type 54 license but that will be after my exploration in the service. I look forward to talking to most of you on here and thank you once again for letting me join this site really excited to be here.

fatcat
04-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Welcome aboard MP. A lot of great info here. From what I've read , you are not in a very "fireworks friendly" state. Hope that changes for you. Keep the pyro faith. Once again, Welcome aboard.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-20-2013, 11:24 AM
Welcome to the Forum. Being in the Military may open doors for you to travel to many exotic places [hopefully other than the Middle East] and experience the cultures & love for fireworks in those places. There are a lot of great Pyro's in New York State in spite of the strict laws....& they love to come to PA for shoots!!!

Marine pyro
04-22-2013, 11:19 PM
I live in Connecticut originally so I hope it easier to get my type 54 there and I would love to come on a shoot if its possible. Just send me the invite and ill show up to help out.

Pyro Nation
04-23-2013, 01:20 AM
Welcome to the forum

I have a few shoots that you can come down to PA and help out if ya like. shoot me a pm and we can talk

crackerbomb
04-23-2013, 02:38 AM
Welcome! THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!