PDA

View Full Version : Message from Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com Administrator

displayfireworks1
03-16-2011, 10:38 PM
March 16, 2011

I am opening up the registration again for the pyrotalk.com discussion forums. If you are new to the discussion forums there may be some delay in your approval as I add more moderation to the new members. I will try to expedite the process as fast as I can so not stop the flow of people wanting to join the forums. If you have been a member of my forums you know there are few people that are determined to slow the progress of my website. They may join just to post insulting messages and images. I appreciate you patience with this interference. The good news is I have been able to gather extensive information about these people.
I am anxiously waiting for the fireworks demos to start soon and will be posting more videos. I am sending out advertising request to fireworks chemical suppliers to expand the discussion of fireworks manufacturing on the forums and include another aspect to the website. To the first 282 people that registered thank you for joining my website.

Dave displayfireworks1

The main rule on the forums is not to sell anything unless you are an approved advertiser. I know everyone wants to mention their favorite place to buy fireworks however I need their support on the website. If they are approved advertisers please tell us what they have good for sale that you like or dislike. Let us be users of fireworks products and let them be the promoters of fireworks. I have a list of people that want to sell us fireworks, help us get our license to purchase display fireworks, sell us fireworks accessories and support my website, please visit their websites from my sponsor page here
http://pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php