PDA

View Full Version : No new videos?

Kev in Ky
02-12-2013, 08:55 PM
I've been looking through for new videos, to keep the firework drive inside of me alive, but I'm not coming across much. Was mainly looking for the event video from La Port Indiana from last year. Curious as if that video, along with all others are a "must buy" or if it just hasn't been released yet. How much are the videos that you must purchase, selling for (I can probably find that out with more searching)? Couple bucks may be worth it, but $10+ for a 1-2 hour, home video (basically what it is) would be a little steep. Any info appreciated, and I shall keep digging through the site to see what I can find out myself.

Kev in Ky
02-12-2013, 09:01 PM
I see videos selling for .29 - 2.49, not too bad I guess, still don't see many videos that I was looking for. Hopefully some pop up soon.

Marine pyro
04-22-2013, 11:22 PM
When I have my consumer show in July ill try to video it. Should be about an hour long of all consumer fireworks but I plan on using around 72 Excalibur shells so for a consumer show it should go out in a bang!!

westcoastpyro
04-26-2013, 07:38 AM
I plan on doing a nice video of my show this year. I plan to video all the setup and show it's going to be HUGE this year. All consumer product
500g cakes x 145
200g cakes x 250
Shells x 288
Roman candles x 300
Fountains x 40
This show will be off the hook ;)