PDA

View Full Version : Mortars

JAKEPRYRO
03-14-2011, 01:12 AM
What is the best mortar(loudest and all around best) kit between $80-150?

pyroboom
03-14-2011, 03:39 PM
For 1.4:

That's a very subjective question. Many have their favs. I like these:

Excals
Hard & Heavy
Kiss of Death

Sky Smasher
03-14-2011, 04:41 PM
I like the Bigs pro shells and also lock and loads.

pyro76
03-16-2011, 09:53 PM
yeah the excals are a good one but i think the pro shells give them a run for their money either way they're both great shells

pyro man 205
03-16-2011, 10:41 PM
excals are a good one thean lock and loads i hear are good too. in my shows i go with excals/ Destroyer shells by ARROW FIREWORKS,Smoke-n-Mirror BLACK MAMBA just name a few

Pyro Nation
03-16-2011, 10:57 PM
I got to try the HD shells... they were AWESOME... I am a big fan of the excal's but they have the edge now...

Palermitano2
03-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Excal = The standard in which all canister shells are compared IMO....Actualy its fact I have yet to shoot a more consistant shell. Its by far the loudest out of the Gun...Its very loud in the sky and the colors are always bright. Smoke N Mirrors are real good also. If you could get your hands on Weapons of Beowulf try it. They are good Too. Nothing beats Excalibur.

blowtorch
03-22-2011, 09:23 PM
I still can't find a shell that can compare to the destroyers. For me they are hands down the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95uOulmKMV4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_ZYWCnuZc

DLux3888
03-23-2011, 09:54 AM
I've been hearing a lot of "Kiss of Death", but I've never heard of them before I joind this forum. Does anybody have a video of them and where can I buy them from?

Fireworksguy
03-23-2011, 10:30 PM
I've been hearing a lot of "Kiss of Death", but I've never heard of them before I joind this forum. Does anybody have a video of them and where can I buy them from?

Miller Fireworks in Ohio has them in stock almost all year round, and you can probably get a good video of them off of youtube.

DLux3888
03-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Miller Fireworks in Ohio has them in stock almost all year round, and you can probably get a good video of them off of youtube.

Thanks a lot.

PyroJoeNEPA
03-24-2011, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_vdlpyLYPA

Here's a nice comparison clip from YouTube [not my clip]. I found it interesting.

Pyro Nation
03-29-2011, 10:23 PM
Hmm.. Never used destroyer's or Kiss of death.. Might have to look into those...

Wolverine was nice..where those at..lol

eldridgejoe
03-29-2011, 10:37 PM
I still can't find a shell that can compare to the destroyers. For me they are hands down the best!
+1 on the Destroyers!

pyrodude
03-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Hmm.. Never used destroyer's or Kiss of death.. Might have to look into those...

Wolverine was nice..where those at..lol

Walloping Wolverine was sold at a place I don't think we can mention yet?? It's also a re-wrap of Buckeye's Best if I remember right? Not sure that either cake is still around?

Big Rob
04-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Excals, super tech, nunchakus and Swordsman are my favorites. Supertech and nunchakus have mine effects too.....

I got 24 shells in a pack called Big Breakers collection for my Guy Fawkes US side show. They were 10 bucks more than Excals and just as loud however the quality of the breaks was fantastic!!!

I got a second box of those for this year....

bottomshot
09-21-2011, 10:13 PM
So what are peoples opinion after this last fourth?

I was happy with most all of the shells that I shot. I think Excals are good but I do believe there are many other good shells out there. KOD shells were just as good if not a little better especially the colors. Destroyers either with or without the mines are great but I believe they should be lifted higher. Breaks are big but thats mainly cause they are broke lower than other premium cans. SnM's were good as always, really like the effects. Black Night shells are a nice shell at a pretty decent price, only shot one box cause thats all I had left from my case last year. Iron Avengers were great tails as always, like the Double Lightning shells. Although I have a new favorite double break shell in the Fat Ass Shells. Didnt get to shoot with the other but picked up a case of 10000 degrees and Predator shells at PGI. I need to shoot more of them but wasnt anything that really just stood out in my mind. I think we are fortunate there is so many nice shells kits out there.

pyro man 205
09-22-2011, 01:19 AM
did not know the Destroyers came in a mines???. all the Destroyers i shoot are cans and break harder and higher then Excals or SnM's. pyro Predator shells were great but still Destroyers are still the best i have shot, ima

crackerbomb
09-22-2011, 01:49 AM
those wolverine shell looked awesome. I may have to look into getting a case. If anybody knows were to get them please send me a PM.

indianahx
09-22-2011, 06:04 AM
You need to get your hands on a case of Zeus shells by mean monkey. I will buy no other canister from now on.....except those Damn excals maybe.....

Palermitano2
09-22-2011, 09:29 AM
I have 6 Excals left and I am sick over it.......I wont see any till late october.......

pyro92
09-22-2011, 12:22 PM
KOD's are my favorite. If you want a decent shell for cheaper, Pyro Encores are good too. No where near as loud as KOD's, Excals, Mambas, etc. but they are pretty nice shells.