PDA

View Full Version : Xtremerides.nl joint the club!

Xtremerides.nl
02-03-2013, 06:45 AM
Hello all!

I'm Ruben Koet and come from the Netherlands better known as Xtremerides and Xtremerides1. I own 2 big Youtubechannels. One is for rides, all kind of rides: Rollercoasters, waterslides, Fairgroundattractions, Dry Toboggan Runs and so go on.
www.youtube.com/xtremerides

But I'm here for my other channel: Xtremerides1 this channel contains a lot of fireworksvideo's from all kind of fireworks. I like bangers but I like also big cakes or shells. I like anything if you can set it on fire! :) ;) Sorry for my bad Englisch but I try to make good lines. You can check out my video's on www.youtube.com/xtremerides1

I join because I'm interesting what kind of fireworks you all have in the US and wich rules you all have. In our country some poeple want fireworks forbidden and say that it is in the USA not allowed too. And I think they lie and they havent right. So I wanna check out that for the end of the year because we are allowed to shoot 1 day fireworks in a year and that's with: New years eve

I Hope we have a great time together

greets
Ruben Koet

PyroManiacs
02-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Hey, Welcome to PyroTalk.

Heres a Q&A from our state police website out of the state I live in and where this website is based out of... Pennsylvania...

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/psp/4451/fireworksfaq/537214

Each state has their own little differences though.

Xtremerides.nl
02-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey, Welcome to PyroTalk.

Heres a Q&A from our state police website out of the state I live in and where this website is based out of... Pennsylvania...

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/psp/4451/fireworksfaq/537214

Each state has their own little differences though.

Thank you very much!

Q: What else should I know about fireworks?

A: Cherry bombs, M-80s, M-100s, silver salutes and other illegal fireworks are all extremely dangerous. In addition, fireworks constructed from mail order kits are illegal and dangerous to assemble or use. Never attempt to make your own fireworks or tamper with fireworks.

Same shit diffrent country. But tell me not that are allowed for example in Ohio :)

displayfireworks1
02-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Ruben

Thank you for joining the forums. To let everyone know I am inviting some of my youtube fireworks friends onto the discussion forums. Ruben runs two very large popular youtube channels. I am developing alliances with some of the more popular pyrotechnic channels throughout the world. I would recommend everyone checkout his channels.

Dave displayfireworks1

jamietje
02-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Welcome,

I´m already familiar with who ruben is since im dutch to.
Hard to ignore him :P

Enjoy many video´s that hes releases.
So yah welcome

Xtremerides.nl
02-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Hey Jamie, say me nothing but hello. Maybe I know your other name:

A lot of talking let show something what we can get in Holland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4quyM71ReaA

This is an intro from my last chapter: Burn it up, Yeah I'm a pyro! Based on The Offspring with Burn it up. But I can use music that was not allowed but no problem. Words are free! :)

jamietje
02-04-2013, 07:49 PM
I don´t know you personally, but i know off you hehe.
Since often theirs talk of you on the other community´s and because i usuallly end up watches your vids.
And offcourse ive seen your bit on tv.

Xtremerides.nl
02-05-2013, 05:53 AM
I don´t know you personally, but i know off you hehe.
Since often theirs talk of you on the other community´s and because i usuallly end up watches your vids.
And offcourse ive seen your bit on tv.

Okay yes, that's a little problem of my "succes" everbodý knows me :D