PDA

View Full Version : Nederlandse Pyrotechnische Vereninging ?

displayfireworks1
01-27-2013, 10:56 PM
I enjoyed this video from the Netherlands. It looks like a group of fireworks enthusiast is trying to make some fireworks rockets. My favorite part is they are making them in the park and police go by on horses and do not say anything. Is this the Dutch Association of Pyrotechnics?
Ik heb genoten van deze video uit Nederland. Het ziet eruit als een groep van vuurwerk liefhebber probeert om wat vuurwerk raketten te maken. Mijn favoriete deel is ze maken ze in het park en de politie gaan door op paarden en zeg niets. Is dit de Nederlandse Vereniging van Pyrotechniek?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ReasdI9s_g&feature=youtu.be

jamietje
01-27-2013, 11:30 PM
They are not a real association as their title only says "The Illegal firework club".
Very old video by the looks of it. What they are doing is illegal :P

But they obviously have a passion.

Pyro-T
01-28-2013, 03:59 PM
This association in the Youtube movie is a true one, or maybe better: used to be one.
The Nederlandse Pyrotechnische Vereniging Barbara (NPVB) ended quite some years ago.

smilli
01-30-2013, 08:05 AM
I was told the movie was edited quite a few times, they were cutting out most projects that did go as planned to make it look less professional and satirical.

Xtremerides.nl
02-03-2013, 06:52 AM
I was told the movie was edited quite a few times, they were cutting out most projects that did go as planned to make it look less professional and satirical.

Heyy Smilli ;)

But this is the reason why they say in Holland: Let's shoot fireworks to proffesionals! What a rockets, they go up about 2 meter! :)

smilli
02-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Heyy Smilli ;)

But this is the reason why they say in Holland: Let's shoot fireworks to proffesionals! What a rockets, they go up about 2 meter! :)

Exactly Ruben;)

Pyro-T
02-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Exactly Ruben;)

Nope, most of the fireworks and rockets went perfect. Let's say 2 out of 10 went wrong and they even did know this.
But again, the series where this item was shot for, is ment to laugh about serious people with a less regulair hobby.

smilli
02-21-2013, 02:01 PM
That's what i meant Pyro-t;)

Xtremerides.nl
02-21-2013, 04:18 PM
Nope, most of the fireworks and rockets went perfect. Let's say 2 out of 10 went wrong and they even did know this.
But again, the series where this item was shot for, is ment to laugh about serious people with a less regulair hobby.

And the media shows only the ones that did't go up....

I'm not so from the rules so I dont care what they say in Holland. I liked the movie and your hobby. Regornize myself in it. Standing, shooting. No running, looking for a good spot without persons and police! :)