PDA

View Full Version : Message from Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com Administrator

displayfireworks1
03-11-2011, 08:21 PM
March 11, 2011

Hello pyrotalk.com subscribers I am opening up the discussion forum registration this weekend and will close it again late Sunday or possibly sooner. A message to all those out there not registered please sign up for the pyrotalk.com discussion forums. When you sign up please check the box to receive email from the administrator. This Sunday at 7:00pm EST I will be emailing an unlisted video link to everyone registered at pyrotalk.com to view a 27 minute video of a professional fireworks display using a pin board system. This full video was never publicly released. You will only be able to view the video with the link I will send you by email Sunday at 7:00 pm EST. So please join the discussion forums.
Please welcome my latest advertiser to pyrotalk.com Quantum Fireworks / Quantum Firing Systems.

http://www.fireworks.us/

http://www.firingsystems.us/

As pyrotalk.com continues to grow and make alliances in the pyrotechnics industry there unfortunately are a few people that are trying to stop that progress. Thus if you see posting of unusual statements or images this weekend please do not respond to them. I will sporadically correct it over the next few days. I am able to block the IP address of these offenders and prevent them from viewing the discussion forum at all in the future.

awesome
03-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Great, I can't wait to see this video. Thanks

pyrodrummer
03-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Hey Dave, it's good to be here. Did you send that link out yet? I don't see it in my e-mail, just kinda' anxious to see that vid.

displayfireworks1
03-13-2011, 10:03 PM
The link will go to the email account you registered with. Please check your spam folder if you do not see it since I sent it out in mass it may get kicked to your spam folder. If you registered before 7 pm you should have received the link.

Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com Administrator

foodguy
03-13-2011, 10:27 PM
did not receive

pyrodrummer
03-13-2011, 10:28 PM
I already checked the spam folder, not there either. I registered around 4 pm.

Pyro Nation
03-14-2011, 04:09 AM
These systems from Firingsystem.us are very nice. i have 2 of the 32 cue ones.

foodguy
03-14-2011, 04:12 PM
when will we get this link? I got nothing

Sky Smasher
03-14-2011, 04:38 PM
I got the link in my email with no problems:)

Burning_D4ve
03-14-2011, 04:45 PM
i got it too:) it was in my spam folder