PDA

View Full Version : New years fireworks India 100 shots

fireworkshell
12-31-2012, 11:26 PM
100 shots cake fireworks transporter 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfCTK7k67A

displayfireworks1
01-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Happy New Year to you and all my fireworks friends in India. It sounds like you were shooting this cake as the New Year was arriving.
I like the performance of this cake but it seems like it is performing backwards to me. It starts fast and then slows down.

fireworkshell
01-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Happy New Year to you and all my fireworks friends in India. It sounds like you were shooting this cake as the New Year was arriving.
I like the performance of this cake but it seems like it is performing backwards to me. It starts fast and then slows down.

yes thats bcoz I didn't light the second ignition fuse...I preferred that it last longer....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PyroJoeNEPA
01-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Happy New Year! The cake had an assortment of nice effects. It was a nice cake. What size are the tubes in it? They looked about 25-30mm from what I could tell on the video--but was not sure.

fireworkshell
01-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Happy New Year! The cake had an assortment of nice effects. It was a nice cake. What size are the tubes in it? They looked about 25-30mm from what I could tell on the video--but was not sure.

each tube is 2cm

doctor
01-04-2013, 03:44 AM
Hi rajendra,

Good cake.

Is dat a wall or a porch on which u place the shells. cakes??

Be careful bro, i would personally prefer not to ignite anything on a rooftop. I have seen cakes like these topple over and the people running around for cover.

Doc

fireworkshell
01-06-2013, 01:14 PM
yes its a wall but it has a huge surface..you right...Once my cake fell on the ground but only because it was too close to the ledge...but cakes usually dont dance around physically,so it should be kept in a good surface but it should be flat and secured