PDA

View Full Version : My Second professional show for a Marriage ceremony.

doctor
11-26-2012, 02:03 AM
Hi all,

This is my second professional show after a gap of a year or so...I fired it manually as didnt get time to do the fusing for racks for firing system. So, 1 metre stands of quick fuse was attached linearly.

Infact, racks were not even used and the 3 inch shells were attached linear to a horizontal pole using thick wires.

3 inch shells inclusive of mines = 137 in number (Sony and Standard firewrks) and Two cakes 200 shot each Speed 200 from standard fireworks and 200 shot from Thamarikannan fireworks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tP-BJ7E3TA&feature=youtu.be

Regards

displayfireworks1
11-29-2012, 08:31 PM
Doc
It looks like you did a good job on the display. If you had fired all those fireworks, you must have been running quickly. Now that I saw a few videos of the consumer fireworks in India, I think I am able to pick out the Sony ones now.

doctor
11-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Doc
It looks like you did a good job on the display. If you had fired all those fireworks, you must have been running quickly. Now that I saw a few videos of the consumer fireworks in India, I think I am able to pick out the Sony ones now.

No no Dave, Will post you the pic...I just had to light a single fuse.. All these shells were arranged in a linear manner..Will post the pics tonight and you will be amazed that even in the absence of racks how can the shells be arranged....

The initial shells and few mines were from Standard fireworks....Will pin point those to you... I like both Sony and Standard....Standard has few very innovative shells but due to internal problem their quality has dropped.

Regards

doctor
12-01-2012, 06:03 AM
Hi Dave,

Please check the arrangement.
Doc