PDA

View Full Version : Americanfireworks.com Demo night

J's12talk
03-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Before I even start let me stress Americanfireworks.com IS A SPONSOR of this site so everyone please relax. I was checking out the sponsor page and I noticed that they are going to have a Demo night April 23rd. I have ordered from them before to checkout their Dominator and Legend products and I was very impressed with both. It states on the sponsor page that they will be offering wholesale prices the night of the Demo, if this is the case I highly recommend this one. Dave has multiple videos of their products, check them out for yourself.

Pyro Nation
03-09-2011, 10:41 PM
I keep looking for the dominator semi pro line from them that Dave has a video of, but cant find it on there site

J's12talk
03-09-2011, 10:54 PM
The Dominator semi pro line is something you have to call them about. They don't want it in the hands of the general retail public, you have to have shooting credentials. They will determine whether or not you qualify.

displayfireworks1
03-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Also remember American Fireworks has the Articles of Pyrotechnics by Dominator Brand. If you know something about how fireworks behave and how to stabilize items check those out also. I predict these Articles of Pyrotechnics or AP’s as I like to call them are going to be the up and coming classification
Here is the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aBuWgR7vbw

Dave displayfireworks1

beakman706
03-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Do they sell by the case or just by piece

J's12talk
03-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Rock on Dave!

J's12talk
03-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Do they sell by the case or just by piece

They sell cases but if you want a decent price your best bet would be the Demo night.

beakman706
03-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the info!

$/\/\0|<E
03-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Also remember American Fireworks has the Articles of Pyrotechnics by Dominator Brand. If you know something about how fireworks behave and how to stabilize items check those out also. I predict these Articles of Pyrotechnics or AP’s as I like to call them are going to be the up and coming classification
Here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aBuWgR7vbw

Dave displayfireworks1

I would be interested in the classification .. Class C+ 1.3.5g ? LOL . The product is nice but I'm being told most C distributors want no part of it . Why I don't know but I will get a few regardless .:cool:

TitaniumsalTDI
03-13-2011, 01:04 PM
What is the type of credentials that are needed to purchase the articles of pyrotechnics? Is it basically talking with the seller explaining that you do know how to stabilize them or do you need some type of certification? Does the pgi shooters certification qualify?

J's12talk
03-13-2011, 04:29 PM
What is the type of credentials that are needed to purchase the articles of pyrotechnics? Is it basically talking with the seller explaining that you do know how to stabilize them or do you need some type of certification? Does the pgi shooters certification qualify?

Checkout Daves video that is linked above, he explains it in the video.

J's12talk
03-23-2011, 08:48 PM
I spoke to John from american fireworks, in order to buy the 1.4g pro series you need; state shooters license or PGI certification or ATF permit. Check their site for demo info.

Pyro Nation
03-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Im guessing they fall under same regulations then for shipping. they wont. lol.. Unfortunate