PDA

View Full Version : [Di Blasio Elio] Cobra/Atomyc 1-6

Snakebite
02-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I kinda like the form GiggleGuyz used on the BSC Italia thread, so I'm going to apply that here too.

Type of Firework:
Single cracker with fountain

Produced by:
Di Blasio Elio - Italy

Type of explosive powder:
Flash.

Quantity of powder:
Cobra 1 14.5 gr.
Cobra 2 19.5 gr.
Cobra 3 24.5 gr.
Cobra 4 34 gr.
Cobra 5 38 gr.
Cobra 6 48.5 gr.
Atomyc 1 36gr.
Atomyc 3 24.5 gr.
Atomyc 6 48.5gr. (same as Cobra 6)

Bundle of crackers or single:
Single Cracker, usually 3 in a package unit.

Danger Level:
Dangerous. They're classified as 1.1G so storing them can be a potential danger. The length of the fuse + duration of the fountain compensates for the loud bangs though, you have plenty of time to get away. :)

Availability:
Legal for consumers in Italy. Available illegally on the black market in the Netherlands, among other countries.

Personal opinion:
It's potentially dangerous, especially to store, but if handled with care there shouldn't be any danger. The cracker itself is of the finest quality and the fuse is long and reliable. The little pink fountain is a great tension builder for the extreme bang that follows after it. :)

Price:
Differs per type, quantity and location. You'll probably pay a lot less for entire boxes. In the Netherlands the price for a single Cobra 6 cracker is approximately €5~7,50.

Picture:

http://freakpyromaniacs.com/album/data/500/medium/O_N_07-08_017.jpg

Video (not from me):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOFRrvbjKZc

Commence...

GozerChris
02-24-2011, 03:03 AM
Those Cobra's are amazing!!!!! groeten uit Nederland

SITHADMIRAL
02-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Those cobras are auwsome, I noticed they carry a 1.1 g label same as dynamite. ;-)

xtonyfstsx
03-01-2011, 02:47 PM
I don't know what country they are from but are they even allowed to use them? They are 1.1 and these kids are throwing them like its nothing! Those would be so fun to have! 1.1 here I come haha

Controcolpo
03-01-2011, 07:30 PM
I don't know what country they are from but are they even allowed to use them? They are 1.1 and these kids are throwing them like its nothing! Those would be so fun to have! 1.1 here I come haha

They are made in Italy, as far as I know these things are forbidden in every European country and are only made for the illegal fireworks trade.

Snakebite
03-02-2011, 05:20 AM
They are made in Italy, as far as I know these things are forbidden in every European country and are only made for the illegal fireworks trade.
Thanks, info edited. I wasn't sure about whether it was legal in Italy or not... *shrugs* But I kinda forgot about it being classified as 1.1G. :)

By the way, people shouldn't be asking where this is from. There's a summary of info in the startpost and it clearly states the factory and the country where they're made, so please READ before you start asking questions.

Also, I'm not very fond of the guys I posted the video from, perhaps I will post one of my own C6 videos. I've been arguing with the keeper of that account on YouTube and all he can do is swear and call everyone who disagrees with him noobs. It's just a kid that opens up 3" titanium salutes and modifies them, lights them and throws them out of his hands and just lights them lying on the street. When you tell him that's like... dangerous, he completely nerdrages on you.

abovegroundfun
03-04-2011, 09:12 AM
These kids are going to blow a Fn car up one of these days, I love it! Funny how you can only sell this on the black market but yet they still take the time wrap it in colored paper with pictures!

darkalias
03-04-2011, 10:35 AM

no they are not forbidden in every country you can buy them in italy legally and they are not made for the illegal fireworks trade
same with echaton fireworks that makes epm salutes you can buy them legally in italy

Snakebite
03-04-2011, 05:56 PM
EPM salutes are LEGAL for CONSUMERS in Italy?

I want to move there now, I don't care if that place is bankrupt! :D

Controcolpo
03-04-2011, 07:00 PM
no they are not forbidden in every country you can buy them in italy legally and they are not made for the illegal fireworks trade
same with echaton fireworks that makes epm salutes you can buy them legally in italy

Not true, those kind of fireworks are easy to get in some parts of Italy but forbidden by law.

Go to any normal fireworks shop in Italy and you will see those kind of fireworks are not for sale, maybe under the table.
Go to the local black market in Naples and you will find tons of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McKJxDxW2Ks

GozerChris
03-05-2011, 05:05 AM
Cobra's are soo cool