PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Martinsville, IN

ClassCBexy
11-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Been following Daves Youtube videos and Pyrotalk website for about 2 months now and wanted to say hello.

displayfireworks1
11-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks for following my fireworks videos. Welcome the forums, what is your level of experience with fireworks. You live near one of my 1.3 fireworks advertisers.

ClassCBexy
11-17-2012, 11:44 PM
I have been just letting off 1.4 stuff with my father most of my life. But have really started to spend some money on 1.4 over the last few years. Been working with visco fuse the last couple months fusing a few things together. Picked up a roll of "Daves Magic Tape" today from my local U-haul store. lol The Jake's fireworks store in Indy is closed until the first of the year due to the Marion County fireworks ban at which time it will open a few days before the New Years from an email I recieved from them a little while back. I found a 1.3/1.4 wholesale dealer in Bowling Green Indiana. I am going to pick a few things up from them in a few weeks for New Years. Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work on the videos.

PyroManiacs
11-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Bexy!

ClassCBexy
11-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Thanks. I like the site, a lot of good info on here.

PyroJoeNEPA
11-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Feel free to jump in with both feet. Lots of nice folks here.

ClassCBexy
11-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Recieved an email yesterday from Jason Marietta at Jake's Fireworks and he stated that the Indianapolis store would be reopening in April. I am looking forward to checking them out and doing business with them.