PDA

View Full Version : What fireworks clubs are there?

Hector
03-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Are you a member of a fireworks club? If you are then post it here! I am currently looking for a club in Interior Alaska (Fairbanks). Any help would be appreciated.

jknepp1954
03-28-2011, 06:26 AM
I was looking thru some oldl post and found this.
Although I don't know of any clubs in Alaska, I think this would be an excellent thread to talk about club in various regions of the USA.
If you look below in my signature, we belong to 4 clubs on the east coast. I am not computer literate - so i don't know how to hyperlink these to the appropriate websites, but if you have any questions about these - feel free to ask.
NOTE: the Pa Pyro Guild does not have a site - just a small local club in the State College, Pa. area
Even though we don't belong (or at least not yet - lol) I can't forget about the Cracker Jacks club either...
Joyce

Hector
04-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Thank you for replying. Yeah this is my first thread, so I probably didn't start it out too well. I was trying to fill a gap in the forums since I did not see any threads about clubs. So if you want to talk about clubs, here is a good place to start! Thank you.