PDA

View Full Version : Komodo Fireworks Behind the Scenes at the British Musical Firework Championships 2012

Lakegod
10-18-2012, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4fCY9am-HA

Hi Guys, A new video to share.

PyroJoeNEPA
10-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Great behind the scenes video. Thanks for posting.

Lakegod
10-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks for watching. More to come soon

displayfireworks1
10-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Claudine

Thank you for your video. Why do the British pyrotechnicians always look cleaner and more professional than we do here in the states? LOL

Pyro Nation
10-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Nice Video.. Always love the ALL GOLD finish... I have a hard time deciding between that and all salute finish when doing a show

Backyard Pyro
10-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Nice Video.. Always love the ALL GOLD finish... I have a hard time deciding between that and all salute finish when doing a showboth seemed to look great!!! Thanks for sharing really enjoyed it.

Lakegod
10-28-2012, 04:02 PM
I can't judge whether we are more tidy than anybody else. But I know in competitions over here in the UK a tidy site adds to the overall score. Besides it just makes good sense. It's amazing how everyone does site set up different. I have done displays with many companies and you always learn something new :-)

Vavoom
11-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Hi Guys, A new video to share.

Cool. Fun to watch. Thanks for sharing. It appears to have been a nice day for setting up fireworks: sunny (maybe a bit too windy and a little wet). If I'm not mistaking some of my friends of Festival Fireworks were also participating there. Am I right?

BTW The video reminded me of some videos of displays I did. Will try to find them again and post them in the thread on dutch fireworks.

Lakegod
12-18-2012, 01:32 PM
I don't know the guys from Festival personally so couldn't say for sure. It was chilly, windy but not too much rain apart from the last day of the competition. We felt sorry for those guys.